Nike Pro Combat Football Template 2

Davidson

righto, so i thought that rather than continue along the path of forcing poor old dmhtfld to alter his template, i would quickly produce my own.

so as you can see i have ramped up the light effects on the material. those of you who dislike them can dial them all the way down by altering the opacity on the individual layers. for the most part you can colour the template with the paint bucket as everything is keyed through individual layers. and again it is possible to select white or black shoes on the player.

below are a series of quick tests to illustrate how the template works with various light and dark tones and bright colours.

pro_combat_template_test1.png

pro_combat_template_test2.png

pro_combat_template_test3.png

here is the link to the template:

Template

wow sir this is truly remarkable although some of the cloros seem washed out this is 10 times better than mine

i also like how you used a different helmet than the one that was actually in the picture

Ummmmm.........What? This is exactly what he tried to help you fix on your template. Now you support his changes?

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

wow sir this is truly remarkable although some of the cloros seem washed out this is 10 times better than mine

i also like how you used a different helmet than the one that was actually in the picture

Ummmmm.........What? This is exactly what he tried to help you fix on your template. Now you support his changes?

i think hes trying to be sarcastic

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

i think hes trying to be sarcastic

actually i am not being sarcastic

i am respecting his work and this isnt exactly what he was trying to show me to do. The way he showed me made the colors more vibrant and not as washed out.

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to do one for the high school I went to, not really creative though just did some random things lol.

EastLakeEaglesProCombat.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Archived