Penguins, Sharks, Thrashers!

MikePho3niX

I would honestly try to contact the Atlanta Thrashers to use that logo if I were you. That's how good it is.

My thoughts exactly.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I like the Shark with the white belly way better. The orange is too distracting (maybe I'm just easily distracted?)

Pens logo looks great, but the Thrashers logo is incredible. Probably so well received because their real logo stinks so much, but very nice work.

All three are pretty good. I'd say that both the Pens and the Sharks logos suffer from being a bit too cartoonish. They'd probably be well suited for a minor league team. I'd definitely recommend eliminating some of the water splashes from the Pens logo and making the Shark's belly white.

The Thrashers is quite nice, and I think it's a big improvement over their current logo. I also really like what you've done with the dark/home uniform, especially the color choices and treatment. I'd like to see that same color treatment/ratio in the white uniform.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

There doesn't seem to be any brightness to break up the dark colours on your Thrashers concept. The logo might look better if the orange was also white, and the removal of the orange in the jerseys, too. The problem with their current set is that they have a billion and five colours- using navy, burgundy and white exclusively would fix that.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Also never thought I'd have to say this, but the helmet for a white jersey should always be white.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

The orange belly of the shark and red beak of the penguin don't really sit well with the rest of the design. I'd try to switch them for traditional colours.

I second this. It's exactly what I was going to post. I'd make the penguin's beak white or gold & the shark's belly silver or white. That Thrashers logo is awesome. It kinda reminds me of the Montreal Alouettes logo, though.

Also never thought I'd have to say this, but the helmet for a white jersey should always be white.

Yep, it's in the NHL rulebook.

thecatch.jpg

Archived