Eagle logo

Spammy

Very nice design for sure. However, the beak seems a little off to me..just doesnt scream eagle. Also, the back of the head...what if you flared the lines downwards instead of upwards? With them going up, it reminds me of a Cardinal? there is my 2 cents. nice work!

I'm trying to stay positive here, but that looks nothing like an eagle, dude. If anything that looks like some kind of insect or a profile of a some large feline's paw. If you want to go with the eagle, try doing the logo from an angle, rather than a profile.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I have to agree. Logowise, it's nice, your miles better than before, I think you just need to find the right angle for an eagle logo. Don't give up on it though.

Ok. what do you mean angle though?

Look at the philadelphia eagles logo. then look at this. This doesn't really look like an eagle. It strays towards looking more like an amorphous blob. The simple lighter color inside darker color logo technique is far too simple, you need more detail, especially on the beak, which doesnt curve enough and doesnt really look like a beak. The eye is too small and the slash going down from the eye makes it look like another eye. the slashes on the gray detail are random and don't really add anything to the design. Dont create logos on what you think animals look like, look at real life dimensions and features because often when you translate what is in your mind it doesn't come out right.

edit: and, um, probably not a great idea to say "i think i got it", let us judge if you got it.

whenever i look at your stuff, i always end up posting pictures of the actual animals you are attempting to draw. i really dont know why you try and create these things in a vacuum, you really need to start using some reference.

your style isnt bad at all, and you really could improve dramatically if you just started using some reference for your drawings.

Archived