LA Dodger fans

worcat

got a new logo package and YOU KNOW THIS

but I'll get sued so you know I can't SHOW THIS

Y'all know I'm down with the RGB

So you punk muthafuggaz can't F wit' me

Sucka'z tryin' to re-color with PMS 2 11

Mess around and I hit you with PMS 1-8-7

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

So you punk <censored> can't <censored> wit' me

Hilarious. It's like Dr. Seuss swallowed a coloring book or something..... :P

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

So you punk <censored> can't <censored> wit' me

Hilarious. It's like Dr. Seuss swallowed a coloring book or something..... :P

Dr. Seuss had a lot of street cred

Don't post in 2 1/2 month old threads

Because it looks damned good. That's my guess.

I agree. I love the red. Always have. Always will.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Dude - give me a break. I get busy and have little time to read the forum sometimes. When I do, I tend to read a lot all at once. 1 post ain't gonna hurt anyone. And besides, I wasn't looking at the date of the posts. I was searching posts via the searchbar, and just happened to come across this one. So there you go for presuming......

In your honor, I present the following ditty:

<Seuss>

Dude's rippin' me 'cause the post is old-er.

I'm zappin' back and I'm comin' bold-er.

Get off yo' horse 'cause it's too high....

I posted now, just like I'm a drive-by....

Got no time 'cuz I work hard.

Ain't even got time to mow my yard.

So sitcha' self down and listen real good

Or else I'll hav' ta get up in yo' hood

Take a chill pill and just re-lax

I post when I like and dat's the facts.

</Seuss>

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

I too like the red but I think it's at least partially because I'm so used to it that seeing it or picturing it any other way would just seem out of place and weird.

Just to play devil's advocate though...how many of you would be flipping out if they were an expansion team and this was their first set of uniforms? No red anywhere else! WHAT?!?!? BOOO!?!?! etc...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Dude - give me a break. I get busy and have little time to read the forum sometimes. When I do, I tend to read a lot all at once. 1 post ain't gonna hurt anyone. And besides, I wasn't looking at the date of the posts. I was searching posts via the searchbar, and just happened to come across this one. So there you go for presuming......

Is that also how you found Colorwerx' birthday thread that was 2 months old? :D

BB52Big.jpg

I too like the red but I think it's at least partially because I'm so used to it that seeing it or picturing it any other way would just seem out of place and weird.

Just to play devil's advocate though...how many of you would be flipping out if they were an expansion team and this was their first set of uniforms? No red anywhere else! WHAT?!?!? BOOO!?!?! etc...

They have red in the logo. I think you may be underestimating your fellow posters.

They have red in the logo. I think you may be underestimating your fellow posters.

I'm well aware they have red in their logo...but there is zero red anywhere on the jersey but for the number on the front. (MLB logo on the neckline notwithstanding).

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Is that also how you found Colorwerx' birthday thread that was 2 months old? biggrin.gif

Guilty as charged......tongue.gif

I didn't even know I HAD a birthday thread...

:unsure:

Sure did. People posted in it an everything. It was really nice. You should have been there. :D

On topic, one last time then I'll shut up about it; The Dodgers have the red number. I stand by the idea that the original reason for the red number was because whoever designed the thing thought "I wonder if a red number would look cool with this?" Turns out it did. Most people tend to agree that it looks cool. What's the issue here?

BB52Big.jpg

On topic, one last time then I'll shut up about it; The Dodgers have the red number. I stand by the idea that the original reason for the red number was because whoever designed the thing thought "I wonder if a red number would look cool with this?" Turns out it did. Most people tend to agree that it looks cool. What's the issue here?

Sometimes, that's all it takes. There's no need to justify everything by tying every color into the fabric of the community with contrived links. It may come as a surprise, but I'm fine with the "eh, it just looked cool" justification. Just don't try to cover it up.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived