Post 1000!

vicfurth

Speaking of posts... i was noticing that as far as folks I can find, i have a damn lot of posts for when I joined. I'm averaging somehting like 211 posts a month. Am I a post hog? Are most of my posts worthwhile?

Anyone able to beat that average? :P

223.818181818 per month for me...bitch.

OK, beeotch... its on.

You have been a member since Oct 7. That is 6 months, 5 days ago.

I become a member on Nov 22. That is 4 months, 20 days for me.

Assuming a month is rounded down to 30 days since ours included Feb, we get...

Joel - a member for 185 days

paynomind - a member for 140 days

Joel, dividing his 1231 posts, over his 185 days, equals 6.6540 posts per day

payno, dividing his 1076 posts over 140 days, equals 7.6857 posts per day.

so, HA! I'm averaging more than a whole post more than you per day. Thats 30 more a month, beeotch! Take a seat! I'm the post hog between us, fiasco.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speaking of posts... i was noticing that as far as folks I can find, i have a damn lot of posts for when I joined. I'm averaging somehting like 211 posts a month. Am I a post hog? Are most of my posts worthwhile?

Anyone able to beat that average? :P

223.818181818 per month for me...bitch.

OK, beeotch... its on.

You have been a member since Oct 7. That is 6 months, 5 days ago.

I become a member on Nov 22. That is 4 months, 20 days for me.

Assuming a month is rounded down to 30 days since ours included Feb, we get...

Joel - a member for 185 days

paynomind - a member for 140 days

Joel, dividing his 1231 posts, over his 185 days, equals 6.6540 posts per day

payno, dividing his 1076 posts over 140 days, equals 7.6857 posts per day.

so, HA! I'm averaging more than a whole post more than you per day. Thats 30 more a month, beeotch! Take a seat! I'm the post hog between us, fiasco.

now that we've hijacked vic's thread, mofo, you could have saved yourself the 8 minutes it took to figure out that simple math equation and looked up that info under our member profiles......jackass.

I just wanted to spell it out for you, simpleton.

Sorry vic. - Congrats again!

By the way, for reference, Tank is averaging 9.1928429 posts per day! Damn!

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

wait a minute, don't you work w/ paynomind.

Unfortunately, yes.

I'm sorry, JR, he just threw the softball right in the middle of the plate. I had to hit it out of the park. You understand how these things work.

And just so you people hate me a little more, I was the one who told Paynomind about these boards. He just sort of followed me here, like a lost puppy.

Once again, I must apologize. It's just a little too easy right now. I'm in the zone. The ball looks like a giant cantelope.

Except not as cute... and a lot more pathetic.

Ouch. Okay, I'll stop.

If I spent all day on this board, I could be as cool as you guys.

But I don't.

Listen, don't be fooled. This guy spends as much time around here as I do. At LEAST.

He just doesn't have the skillz or anything interesting to say to post as much as I.

Followed him in the door, and proceeded to rock the party. Having fun on the couch, there, pumpkin? I promise to come visit you occasionally.

ΓΔΒ!

Sigh... I am the post hog. I joined no more than 16 days ago and already have an excess of 120 posts. Seems like I've firmly cemented my spot here already, as I am averaging 7.8 posts per day so far. New guy talks a lot, eh?

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Did you know that only 23 users ahve passed the 1000 mark?

Scout and Winters are both close, so then we will be an even 25.

Crazy things the member list can tell you!

ΓΔΒ!

What's even more interesting is that the 23 members over 1000 posts (just under 3% of the 768 total CCSLMB membership) are responsible for about 41,130 posts as of my post now. This comprises 49.2% of all of the posts made on this board (around 83,560).

Summary: 3% of members are responsible for 49.2% of posts.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Also interesting is how many of those +1000 Club users all joined the same month (the first month) and that you have to look fairly far down to find the first Johnny-come-lately... exstreet and jkr devil are the first in that list (at 11 and 12) who didn't join Nov of 2002.. then, 13 and 14 also joined in Nov 2002.

So, 12 out of 14 of the top posters all joined up from the start.

ΓΔΒ!

Anyone able to beat that average?  :P

Well at one point i was averaging over 10 posts a day--now it's down around 8, but that's partly because I've been off line for a week or two. SO even 8/day gives me 2400/month--as I posted earlier--

"My user name is Stampman and..."

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

My boss, (if she knew) would say that I need ChrisCreamerBoard Anonymous, too.

ΓΔΒ!

Archived