Sign in to follow this  
calhof2007

NFL Playoffs logo with new NFL shield

Does anybody have a copy of the NFL Playoffs logo with the new NFL shield? All of the NFL playoffs logos on here have the old shield.

6 minutes in MS Paint and Microsoft Office Picture Manager...

6510.png

There are team-specific versions as well (you knew I'd pick the Cards as an example!):

NFLPlayoffs-ArizonaCardinals_PRM_20.png

There are team-specific versions as well (you knew I'd pick the Cards as an example!):

NFLPlayoffs-ArizonaCardinals_PRM_20.png

By any chance can you post all of the teams that are in the playoffs once the season wraps up?

It seems strange to me that the blue square with the shield is touching the "playoffs" rectangle but the red square with the helmet is not.

The official version, FWIW:

NFLPlayoffs_PRM_2009.png

That's what I was talking about. You're good.

NFCChampions_PRM_2008-9999.png

This is why I wish they'd standardize the conference colors to the League's. That looks awful, with the two shades of blue.

This is why I wish they'd standardize the conference colors to the League's. That looks awful, with the two shades of blue.

They have standardized the conference colors - it's just that in a lot of conference logos, they insist on combining the "old" NFL Blue with the current one.

I think they just want the blue to stand out like the red on the AFC logos. If it was the same color blue it would just blend in with the rest of the logo. I think it looks good that way with the two different blues.

Someone should put these up on the CCLS NFL Playoffs page. Not sure how that works or who does that but it would be great for everyone if they were up there.