NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

The Rams wore the gold pants twice this year. They wore the blue pants once. They wore the white pants 17 times.

What are they thinking?

The white pants are a nice "change up" look. Maybe wear them once a year at home and a couple of times on the road. But 17 games out of 20? After wearing them much of the 2008 regular season as well? Hideous.

A drab look for a drab team.

The Dolphins are wearing white at home vs. Steelers...in January. blink.gif

They always wear white at home, unless it's a night game. I don't get it, but that's how they do.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The Dolphins are wearing white at home vs. Steelers...in January. blink.gif

They always wear white at home, unless it's a night game. I don't get it, but that's how they do.

My only thought is that the Dolphins, being in the warm temperatures of Florida, think they gain an advantage by wearing white (while putting their opponent in dark colors) in the heat.

The Rams wore the gold pants twice this year. They wore the blue pants once. They wore the white pants 17 times.

What are they thinking?

The white pants are a nice "change up" look. Maybe wear them once a year at home and a couple of times on the road. But 17 games out of 20? After wearing them much of the 2008 regular season as well? Hideous.

A drab look for a drab team.

I only saw the gold pants once this year and once last year...they need to ditch those white pants forever, it will remind fans of the 29 losses in 32 games.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Archived