ABA Logos for CCSL

Hoopskid

Hey everyone, I was going through the site a couple days ago and noticed that the ABA section of the site had very bad logos.

As some of you know, I do run my own logo website, but let's be honest, no logo website even comes close to this one. So, instead of trying to create something great, I've decided to contribute to something greater.

Some of these logos are from official files, some are traced by me. I've spent endless hours looking up pictures and finding fonts and matching colors, so hopefully these logos appear on the site in the near future.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy atleast looking at these logos, because good versions are hard to find on the web.

Without further babbling...ABA logos for CCSL...

LEAGUE

abaprimary.png

abapartial.png

ababall.png

abascript.png

Flint_Tropics.jpg

:P

Well played, sir. But where is the anniversary logo for the creation of the Alley-Oop?

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Wow, great stuff. Don't forget that the Memphis Tams had 3 unis - yellow, white & green - that they mixed & matched. And I'm pretty sure that when the Oaks were around it was before teams started putting NOB.

Colonels

colonels3.png

colonels.pngcolonels2.png

hello im new to this sight but i have a complete unopened set of 1971 ky colonels cold cups(6 cups) featuring louie dampier-dan issel-karelcarrier-waltsimion-jim"goose"ligon- andand another signature i cant read. they are still in thier origonel package unopened and i was wondering what they are worth please e-mail me at michaelduvall@insightbb.com if you can help me thankyou and have a great day

Archived