bowld

NFL 2010-2011

Forgive my ignorance, but are we sure it's just an alternate jersey that the Cardinals are unveiling today? I noticed that all the jerseys on their team store website are marked down to half-off. Maybe it's just a time-of-the-year thing, but that seems awfully generous if those uniforms are still going to be in use this year.

Forgive my ignorance, but are we sure it's just an alternate jersey that the Cardinals are unveiling today? I noticed that all the jerseys on their team store website are marked down to half-off. Maybe it's just a time-of-the-year thing, but that seems awfully generous if those uniforms are still going to be in use this year.

Here's what Kent Somers - one the beat writers for the Cardinals - had to say about it:

The Big Secret

what time are they unveiling these bad boys?

Their website says there's a 'special announcement' at 4:45 PM. I assume that's the jerseys and that it's local time.

I was hoping that it'd be a red or white facemask, since I'd rather them do that before they get a third jersey.

I was hoping that it'd be a red or white facemask, since I'd rather them do that before they get a third jersey.

Even black would work. Any of them would fit the uniform better than the gray ones.

Black jerseys in the Arizona sun Yeah!!!!!NOT

They play indoors now. Keep that in mind should you decide to start following football.

so they said the announcement was at 4:45

how come we havnt heard/seen anything yet?

4:45 pm AZ time so 7:45 in the east

They play indoors now. Keep that in mind should you decide to start following football.

Is a retractable dome "indoors"?

Is a retractable dome "indoors"?

They hardly ever open the roof, due to the fact that the stadium is so much louder with it closed.

Which is a shame, really.

Black Jersyes in general Yeah!!! NOT

Not sure if you were replying to my post, but I was only talking about facemasks.

c'mon Card's lets do this already..i need to get home in time for the draft to begin

c'mon Card's lets do this already..i need to get home in time for the draft to begin

No kidding. As a Cardinals fan, I'm going crazy waiting for this to start, but get on with it.