NFL 2010-2011

bowld

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's 4:10 here in Phoenix right now. Hearing the jersey might have a retro influence to it. Hoping for a different color helmet to go with it myself.

isnt it only 4 there?

It's 5:00. They're on MST this time of the year.

hmmm....i googled arizona time and it said 4:00. I trust you though haha!I probably didnt look close enough

no its 5

No it's 4:15. We do not change our clocks in Arizona (yeah, like we really need an extra hour of 110-degree weather in July). We're on Denver time in the winter and Los Angeles time the rest of the year.

I guess the confusing part is that it has been advertised as 4:45 MST. I assumed (wrongly) that MST was what I'm on, but of course I'm on MDT.

I'm seeing a whole lot of black. The signs, the heavy use of black in the videos...these two knucks talking are even wearing black polos.

I'll say ahead of time that I blame Ken Whisenhunt for this. (The smart ones out there will understand what I mean.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1) these remind me way too much of the Falcons uniforms unveiled in 2003

2) how many CCSLers have already done this exact mock up in the concepts forum???? I know I did once.

Overall, a really cool look, but...unoriginal to say the least. Black has become blah in all sports.

2) how many CCSLers have already done this exact mock up in the concepts forum???? I know I did once.

Since you had to ask...

AZcardinalsblack.jpg

(The link's in my sig. ^_^ )

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

So the Cardinals are ripping off the Steelers by ripping off the Falcons. Good to see a fluke 9-7 Super Bowl team and a metal box with a hole in the top haven't stopped the Arizona Cardinals from being the Arizona Cardinals.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Yep...pretty much.

But...at least the Bidwills are finally starting to open up to new ideas. That has to count for something. (Even though I still blame Whisenhunt for this.)

Though, it's really not ripping off the Falcons, because their modern black jerseys werent even on the NFL style guide as of 2009.

And they are wearing black throwbacks for the next five years...

...so I guess I've changed my mind. I said these looked good, but were unoriginal. I'll give them a pass.

Definitely will be one of the better looking alternate uniforms out there

The Cardinals made a wonderful upgrade to their logo. Since then, everything they've done aesthetically has been utter crap. Way to keep the trend rolling, Cards. And way to make your gray facemask look dumber than ever.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived