NFL 2010-2011

bowld

Nice to see Houston finally using the navy jersey's for the vast majority of their home season. Its about time.

There have been years where they only wore their navy jersey's (including pre-season) 4 or 5 times total.

Their navy's are a terrific look, and needed to be worn more.

Too bad they are wearing the all navy's, for a game with San Diego. With SD likely to be in navy pants also, you won't get as much of a contrast between the two teams.

Interesting that they are only wearing the red alts, once. And wearing them with the red pants again.

Still think Houston needs to incorporate the red pants with the white jersey's on occasion. Think that look could work very well. The navy helmet, white jersey (with red numbers), red pants, navy socks combo would be interesting.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still think Houston needs to incorporate the red pants with the white jersey's on occasion. Think that look could work very well. The navy helmet, white jersey (with red numbers), red pants, navy socks combo would be interesting.

I'd be all for that, and would also like to see the navy jersey with red pants and navy socks, and the red jersey with navy pants and red socks. The Texans have an excellent overall uniform set which lends itself well to modern uniform cuts and the mix-and-match approach. While I don't particularly care for the combos that pair same-colored socks and pants, the only truly egregious look they have is when they're all-red from the neck down.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I wonder if the the Cowboys will wear a 50th anniversary patch this season. It's all over the tickets and new merchandise.

they did reveal one about a month ago i think. not sure if it will be on the unis though, they dont even acknowledge the captains patch

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I wonder if the the Cowboys will wear a 50th anniversary patch this season. It's all over the tickets and new merchandise.

they did reveal one about a month ago i think. not sure if it will be on the unis though, they dont even acknowledge the captains patch

Thank God. I hate the stupid "Captain" patch.

newsig.jpg

Does anybody know the new end zone/midfield logos for the Giants/Jets at the Meadowlands for this season? I have heard that the Giants will have their helmet at the 50 yard line (which I DO NOT like) and the end zones from the late 1990's for the most part. I have not heard a thing about the Jets. Does anybody know?

YankeesSig.png

Brendancopy.png

NewJerseyDevils2.png

Does anybody know the new end zone/midfield logos for the Giants/Jets at the Meadowlands for this season? I have heard that the Giants will have their helmet at the 50 yard line (which I DO NOT like) and the end zones from the late 1990's for the most part. I have not heard a thing about the Jets. Does anybody know?

I think the jets will have their logo on the middle of the field. I'd prefer the NFL shield or the meadowlands logo like they had years ago during the LT and NY sack exchange era.

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

Hall of Fame Game is tonight, right? Cowboys vs. Bengals in Canton. Any word on what the teams will be wearing? Teams usually wear some kind of throwback in this game.

Their uniforms. :D

But seriously, IIRC somebody posted a schedule of Bengals jerseys and this game was their black. Don't know about the Cowboys.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived