bowld

NFL 2010-2011

There's really only one alt I'd love for the light of day to see...unfortunately, it won't be seen for at least another four years, if even then. Til then, I guess it'll just have to live in the land of Photoshop Phantasies...

TBbucspewter.jpg

That all-pewter looks godawful. If they ever break out a pewter jersey I hope it's paired with white pants.

There's really only one alt I'd love for the light of day to see...unfortunately, it won't be seen for at least another four years, if even then. Til then, I guess it'll just have to live in the land of Photoshop Phantasies...

TBbucspewter.jpg

That's hideous.

What they need to do, is keep the pewter pants and helmet, but bring back the Tangerine jerseys and and place Bucco Bruce back on a pewter helmet, red facemask.

bucs.png

That is a hot mess. Both Bucs identities are great on their own...but mixed together? No.

this is a rough pass but I think the fans would be fine and would probably be easier on equipment managers switching between exhibition and the reg season

I concur.

Watching the Bills in their monochrome tonight. Love the colors but hate the look and thinking that it would be a good combo if they switched blue pants for red and red socks for blue. Can somebody photoshop that to see?

Rams are back in their gold pants.

Browns used to wear white at home in the preseason. Since Mangini became the head coach, the Browns have worn their brown uniforms at home.

Three of the NFC South teams wore white at home yesterday.

Juat checked in to see if anyone mentioned the Rams' gold pants last night, and I see the above post :grin:

Also Seattle back in navy pants with the jersey that I'm gonna start referring to as the hyper-color, since it changes from Seahawk blue to navy to match the pants as the game progresses :rolleyes:

does anyone know when Paul Lukas' NFL column will come out on ESPN page 2

When someone comes out with something purple, and he talks about how wonderful it was last night when he spent time with a prostitute wearing stirrups.

When someone comes out with something purple, and he talks about how wonderful it was last night when he spent time with a prostitute wearing stirrups.

That illustrates perfectly what Paul Lukas is all about. Possible POTD? :D

I wonder if he pays by the stripe.

Does anybody have a Jpeg or png of the new AFC & NFC logos?

500pxamericanfootballco.png500pxnationalfootballco.png

What a huge downgrade those logos are. They look like generic logos you would see in an unlicensed football game using no NFL teams or players.

What a huge downgrade those logos are. They look like generic logos you would see in an unlicensed football game using no NFL teams or players.

Eh, I completely disagree. The old logos were hardly anything to write home about, while the new ones make more sense since they have four stars (to represent the four divisions of each conference) and use the same font style that is used on the rest of the NFL's branding and logos.

I'm not saying these are GREAT logos, but I think they certainly work better than the old ones did. But hey, these logos are seen on the endzones and NFL.com and that's about it, right? It's not like they're going to be flashed in our faces every second.