NFL 2010-2011

bowld

Dallas Morning News:

** For all of you that believe in the blue-jersey jinx, the Cowboys will not be in a blue jersey all year. They will have their throwbacks for Thanksgiving vs. New Orleans, but every game will be in their classic whites. Have to ask some of the long-time people around the team the last time this has happened.

I like the Cowboys road blue jerseys. They look cool. I'm disappointed there will be no appearance for them this year. Maybe there is a chance that they do in the playoffs though.

When was the last time Dallas wore white for all of its road games?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww man, I love the blues. They feel like a 3rd jersey to me. How do they know the Eagles won't decide to go with white at home, like they sometimes do? Other teams might decide to do it. I don't think there's any guarantee. Unless ALL teams have their uniform schedule up.

Aww man, I love the blues. They feel like a 3rd jersey to me. How do they know the Eagles won't decide to go with white at home, like they sometimes do? Other teams might decide to do it. I don't think there's any guarantee. Unless ALL teams have their uniform schedule up.

Uniform choices were due to the league on June 1.

Uniform choices were due to the league on June 1.

Never heard that one before. I always thought the home team's equipment managers had to notify the visiting team's equipment managers if they were going to deviate from the norm before the travel.

Anyone see the teeny tiny shoulder stripes on Pierre Garcon's jersey? For the NFL, who has such a strict uniform policy, you would think uniforms would be uniform.

That's Reebok's new jersey cut, which debuted last year and makes most NFL uniforms look non-uniform. Joseph Addai also wears it. As an added bonus, this year, it appears to make the Colts' sleeve numbers scrunch up and disappear under players' shoulder pads. Can't wait till this gets a league-wide mandate and makes everything uglier.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Anyone see the teeny tiny shoulder stripes on Pierre Garcon's jersey? For the NFL, who has such a strict uniform policy, you would think uniforms would be uniform.

It honestly looked like there was a Blue "=" sign above the sleeve number. Really ridiculous. I hope if the whole Colts team goes this route, they just ditch the shoulder stripes and go Penn State style, solid white with sleeve numbers only.

Wait, so when the Titans were dishing so many different combinations out the ASS, they scheduled all that? I thought it was just spontaneity.

I may be wrong, but Im pretty sure the NFL only requires jersey colors to be submitted ahead of time. I think that the team can choose whichever pants they want at any point prior to a game.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

That's Reebok's new jersey cut, which debuted last year and makes most NFL uniforms look non-uniform. Joseph Addai also wears it. As an added bonus, this year, it appears to make the Colts' sleeve numbers scrunch up and disappear under players' shoulder pads. Can't wait till this gets a league-wide mandate and makes everything uglier.

yea lots more Colts players are wearing it. i love the fit of the jersey, its tight and clean, but Reebok has embarrassed themselves with it otherwise. the NOB and number placement is all kinds of terrible and taking just the Colts into account, those stripes are way short and the blue is lighter than the other jerseys. they really stand out when everyone is in blue

It honestly looked like there was a Blue "=" sign above the sleeve number. Really ridiculous. I hope if the whole Colts team goes this route, they just ditch the shoulder stripes and go Penn State style, solid white with sleeve numbers only.

i dont think they should have to adjust their shoulder stripes. Reebok needs to fix their jersey. they made no improvements since last year. for shame

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

The Saints have worn white at home in the preseason for the last 4 out of 5 years since Payton and Brees went to the team. That will include the regular season as well.

I think the opener they will wear the black jerseys,. and then the 2nd and third home game of the season they will wear white.

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

Archived