2009 NFL Playoffs

Cujo

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to thank the Green Bay Packers & Arizona Cardinals for playing some :censored:ty defense today (save for the last play of the game & a few Woodson moments). They knew that the entire wild card weekend was filled with some terrible games, so they decided to save it with the game of the week, if not the year. Awesome game, & this is coming from a guy that loved Auburn 3, Mississippi State 2.

Wow, what a crazy g :censored: n game that was in Arizona. Green Bay's defense doesn't show up all night, and Arizona's goes to sleep in the 2nd half, but then they finally make a big play to win in OT after Rackers misses that chip shot.

Having looked forward to a final showdown with the Vikings in the playoffs I should be upset by the loss, but I'm not. It's hard to really get upset over a game as insane as this one.

CCSLC signature.png

Awesome game

I disagree. It was a high scoring game that was decided in OT because both defenses sucked beyond description. It was not a "good" game in any way. It was ridiculous. It was an arcade game.

Oh come off your high horse, we missed arena football. We needed arena football.

( :upside: )

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Awesome game

I disagree. It was a high scoring game that was decided in OT because both defenses sucked beyond description. It was not a "good" game in any way. It was ridiculous. It was an arcade game.

I was born in the Madden generation. If any game gets to be 51-45 then it is officially awesome, no questions asked. :P

lol, I do see where you're coming from. Pretty obvious that Green Bay left their defense in Wisconsin, & Arizona's went back to Phoenix suburbs after the first half. The quality of the game was bad, but damned if it wasn't entertaining.

Oh well, different strokes for different folks.

Ick, what a way to lose. But if the Pack had to lose, I'm least upset at them losing to the Cardinals, because I genuinely enjoy seeing Kurt Warner succeed. If they had gone to the NFC Championship only to have the whole thing result in Favregasm III, I might have started Tnaking out.

Anyhoo, what's the over/under on Saints-Cards? 100?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Something close to that, probably.

The old postseason combined points record lasted around 14 years. The new one might not last 14 days.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Something close to that, probably.

The old postseason combined points record lasted around 14 years. The new one might not last 14 days.

120 i'm thinking

Archived