2009 NFL Playoffs

Cujo

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Lord, Kurt Warner just got blown the :censored: up. If he hadn't decided to retire after this season already, I think his mind was just made up.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I'm really happy for the Saints' fans. They've dealt with so much crap that they deserve a super bowl winner probably more than anyone.

I agree. I'm hoping for a Saints - Jets Colts Super Bowl.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Hm... Colts seem to have gotten rid of that first quarter rustyness.

Good to see. Keep it coming.

Definitely need to see a little more explosiveness in the second half for me to truly be satisfied with the effort.

Of course I'd be satisfied with a win, but I still would like to see more. I want them to be fully ready to face either the Jets or Chargers next week.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I'll be stunned if the Ravens can put up two touchdowns in the second half the way theyir offense and the Colts' D has been playing so far.

Therefore, this year's Divisional Round road upset will have to happen next week. Either the Jets move on and/or the Bratt goes home for the winter. :D

6uXNWAo.png

I'll be stunned if the Ravens can put up two touchdowns in the second half the way theyir offense and the Colts' D has been playing so far.

Therefore, this year's Divisional Round road upset will have to happen next week. Either the Jets move on and/or the Bratt goes home for the winter. :D

Tomorrow?

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Therefore, this year's Divisional Round road upset will have to happen next week. Either the Jets move on and/or the Bratt goes home for the winter.

Tomorrow?

Or tomorrow. :D

6uXNWAo.png

Archived