- take your texture

- multiply on your logo

- add dirt textures

- add wave texture

- apply displacement map to wave texture

- apply camera and angle lense

- apply lights

- grade and add depth of field.

i'll give it a go. thank you for your time!

Another great logo by the master. I keep looking at this logo over and over and I keep seeing the same thing. Where the lower jaw hinges to the top jaw, the highlight creates a weird shape. It seems like it should be partly in shadow. When I look at the skull it looks like he has mandibles like an ant or beetle and that he's trying to pinch me. I wouldn't have mentioned it but it won't go away.

Thanks for sharing this masterpiece.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

yo,

so further to my comments on nutinis thread i was inspired to finish a concept i started a while back.

the guy on the raiders helmet has always looked entirely expressionless save the slightly misplaced

mona lisa smirk.

i wanted something that captured a bit more of the feeling of the mentalists behind the endzone

whilst retaining something of the original logo.

please let me know what you think.

ta fraser

raiders2.png

RAIDERSJERSEY.png

RAIDERShelmet.png

Freaking amazing work man! I?d also love to see a modified version with an eye-patch over the right eye. Question though, on your mesh template, is that a picture of actual mesh with the logo placed on top?

EDIT: Sorry, I see the instructions on page 2 now. :P

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

i understand the eye patch, it makes sense it wouldn't add too much with the dark eyes. But since the eyes are pretty dark, what about making the eyes like a demon eyes or like evil cat eyes? it might look cool.

Hell of a job though.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

As a Raider fan, I would definitely like it as an alt (the current logo just means too much to me to change, but I guess that's just bias talking). Just a couple of suggestions; fix the side of the mouth. It looks at first glance like he has fangs, which is just a little too crazy, even for the Raiders. Second, work on the helmet; it looks like either a) a hard-hat or B) a rubber rain cap, neither of which I think you're going for. And leave the font as is. Excellent job.

sportslogosavatarb.jpgsportslogosavatara.jpg

Wow, this is amazing! It has intimidation and fear written all over it. So if the Raiders somehow take this logo, they might, and I say might, make a comeback. Great job!

MSU-1.png

On the banks of the great Red Cedar, there's a school that's known to all.

As a Raider fan, I would definitely like it as an alt (the current logo just means too much to me to change, but I guess that's just bias talking). Just a couple of suggestions; fix the side of the mouth. It looks at first glance like he has fangs, which is just a little too crazy, even for the Raiders. Second, work on the helmet; it looks like either a) a hard-hat or B) a rubber rain cap, neither of which I think you're going for. And leave the font as is. Excellent job.

I think a slight adjustment would do for the fangs.. I would shorten them so they are level with the rest of the teeth. I would leave the helmet as it is.. I think it looks great.. Thousand times better then the original helmet and logo for that matter..

Well played sir!

I'd like to see the uniform at this point. The logo itself is stellar but are you going to go with a traditional striped uniform or something more

"reebok" and vertical stripes?

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Archived