My (Personal) Football League Redesign

CJworks

Very nice work. The colors are very well thought out and look gorgeous. The logos are nice, and I love the wings on the helmet. My only problem is with the wordmark--I don't like the Us and Vs are so similar and only have small quirks to differentiate them. But other than that, this is great.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice work. The colors are very well thought out and look gorgeous. The logos are nice, and I love the wings on the helmet. My only problem is with the wordmark--I don't like the Us and Vs are so similar and only have small quirks to differentiate them. But other than that, this is great.

I noticed this flaw in the Blade 2 font that I used, so I tweaked it to the best of my ability. If I touched on it anymore, the U's would look too different from the rest of the lettering.

See, I really think that the "classic" jerseys really clash with the modern logos and helmet.

When I was making the unis, I 'tried' to base them off the Philly Eagles, they used the wings on helmet as well as the bird logo pretty well. I also didn't wanna go too modern with a team that's older than a majority of the rest.

I gotta say... I'm not sold on the red wings with the red helmet. I think white might set it off well, or even black and gold.

Other than that, i like the simplicity of these uniform, and obviously the colors look very nice.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

#15 Topeka Indians

Up Next: #16 Charlotte Prowlers

indianREVO1.png

My first intentions for the Indians were to differenciate them from all of the previous teams, as this team has a unique color scheme and style. The colors are black, pale green, and beige, colors that give off some sort of tribal feel. The name was given to the team in '06 for the reason that the cityname Topeka seemed unique, and there aren't too many professional teams located in Kansas. To back up the team name of Indians, I did a little research on the Native American history for the state of Kansas, and the most common tribe was the Shawnee (I've read that during the relocations of many Native American tribes, the Shawnee tribe was relocated in Kansas around 1825.) This brings us to the primary, which is a Shawnee indian in black, beige, and green. The secondary is a dreamcatcher, with a T for Topeka in the middle, outlined with the native tribal pattern. The script is a custom font, Topeka Indians in beige. The same tribal pattern is used throughout the uniforms below.

Home

indianhomepresentation.png

Away

indianawaypresentation.png

Alternate

indianalternatepresentation.png

Thoughts?

We were born 3 days apart. Neat.

This concept is fantastic. I really have no problems with anything. Great job!

Really? Pretty sweet.

Yeah, I noticed the first post with the sketches, and was like "Wait, how old is he?" I always thought you were older...

Haha, well ya know it's not always about the age, it's about the ideas and how well they are transferred into logo form. :grin:

Topeka Indians: Impressive concept. I love the Native American-styled striping on the sleeves and on the pants.

Also, I would suggest renaming the Montana Grizzlies team from earlier to the "Montana Silvertips" in order to avoid confusion with the University of Montana's collegiate athletic programs, which are nicknamed the Grizzlies. Additionally, "silvertip" is another name for a grizzly bear.

YOZXkBG.png?1

Superb work on the Indians. There are a couple of details on the logos that I could nitpick, but eff it. It all looks great. Awesome colors, fantastic attention to detail on the whole package. Good job, keep it up.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Archived