Thrift Store Gems '10

Don

I've always been meaning to go to TJ Maxx since there is one in Eugene, but I haven't. I'm not sure they'd have anything I'd want, plus I don't have much money. But this thread always has me interested in what is out there. I wouldn't mind getting some retro Duck jerseys.

TJ Maxx stinks. The Ross out at VRC and out at Gateway have been pretty good in the past. Had Ducks hoops jerseys from two years ago. tons of them. in all colors. the Value Village is well worth the trip as well. Corvallis is the goldmine though...

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its on MLK/Centennial in springfield past autzen. while youre out there, get a torta cubana from el taco express(same shopping center) and play some virtua striker. it'll change your life.

I'll have to check it out if I am in that area, which is likely, I love to drive by Autzen every once in a while

Picked this up for 8 bucks today

DSC03944.jpg

Ohhh, that is awesome. Well done.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I'm going to catch the "That's not a thrift store" flack again, but yesterday I picked up a copy of FIFA 09 for the Xbox 360 at Best Buy for $4.99. Mixed in with a bin of those crappy $19 games from developers you've never heard of was 1 copy, which I promptly snatched. Yeah it's outdated, but not by much.

There's a TJ Maxx my wife goes to and I was shocked to find tons of the 'Premier' type Falcons replicas for $19. Not current players of course (it's Vick, Joe Horn, Harrington et. al.), but they had 'em in red, black, and white. Sucks to be a Saints fan in Falcons country, you miss out on these deals. B)

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Oddly enough, the Vick and Harrington jerseys were also well-stocked at the AJ Wright in Calumet Park. That's also the place to go if you're looking for a Stojakovic Swingman Hornets home jersey.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Are the Gilbert Arenas jerseys only in the DC area? that would be a pretty cool thing to pick up if theres any in the Chicago suburbs

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Archived