Thrift Store Gems '10

Don

There's a TJ Maxx my wife goes to and I was shocked to find tons of the 'Premier' type Falcons replicas for $19. Not current players of course (it's Vick, Joe Horn, Harrington et. al.), but they had 'em in red, black, and white. Sucks to be a Saints fan in Falcons country, you miss out on these deals. B)

I saw some Saints jerseys at AJ Wright a couple few months ago.

I wasn't going to disgrace my closet with Saints crap, though...

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a thrift store deal, however, for 3 days, the MLS is taking an additional 50% off any item available from their Outlet website.

You know...I have totally missed the fact you were in Fairfax!

It happens :). At one point, my location was "4 miles from the Orange Line" and sizemorematters easily figured out my whereabouts.

Not a thrift store deal, however, for 3 days, the MLS is taking an additional 50% off any item available from their Outlet website.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't care if they're last year's models: $20 authentic jerseys are a steal, especially since this year's kits are uglier just about across-the-board.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't care if they're last year's models: $20 authentic jerseys are a steal, especially since this year's kits are uglier just about across-the-board.

Just ordered DCU's 2009 Authentic Home and Away jerseys (both medium sizes) for a total of $44.95.

In comparison, one 2010 Authentic home jersey costs $109.99 or a Replica costs $69.99 (minus shipping costs).

Definitely an EPIC WIN!

Found this at a Salvation Army in Manassas, VA for $3. Does anyone have insight on what year it is? Player? Etc? I've looked online for info, but can't seem to find anything. The screen printing on it is that very heavy type that was commonly used by NFL teams back in the 1980's/early 90's.

PittFront.jpg

PittBack.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My dad went to the Champs Sports Outlet and picked up

• Road Carlos Pena Jersey
  • Duke lacrose cap
  • Lightning cap
  • New Orleans Voodoo cap
  • NC State cap
  • Rays fashion cap

The Pena jersey isn't authentic. Theres no outline on the numbers, which are also the wrong font. But its still pretty decent. But I plan on selling the fashion cap. It was 5 bucks, so he got it, but I wont wear it. I could get like 20 dollars for it somewhere.

• Duke lacrose cap
  • Lightning cap
  • New Orleans Voodoo cap
  • NC State cap
  • Rays fashion cap

The Pena jersey isn't authentic. Theres no outline on the numbers, which are also the wrong font. But its still pretty decent. But I plan on selling the fashion cap. It was 5 bucks, so he got it, but I wont wear it. I could get like 20 dollars for it somewhere.

Where is this outlet in Tampa? Might have to make a trip myself.

• Duke lacrose cap
  • Lightning cap
  • New Orleans Voodoo cap
  • NC State cap
  • Rays fashion cap

I'm pretty sure it was the outlet in Bradenton. Since thats where he went after he dropped me off at Rays fan fest.

• Duke lacrose cap
  • Lightning cap
  • New Orleans Voodoo cap
  • NC State cap
  • Rays fashion cap

I'm pretty sure it was the outlet in Bradenton. Since thats where he went after he dropped me off at Rays fan fest.

I always gotta hit up the outlets in Ellenton when I'm going down I-75. They usually got good stuff at the Nike store too.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Found this at a Salvation Army in Manassas, VA for $3. Does anyone have insight on what year it is? Player? Etc? I've looked online for info, but can't seem to find anything. The screen printing on it is that very heavy type that was commonly used by NFL teams back in the 1980's/early 90's.

PittFront.jpg

PittBack.jpg

Craig Heyward maybe? He played for Pitt in the late 80's, but I don't know what his number was. He was #34 in the NFL, but I can't find any pictures that show his number at Pitt.

If you're in the Southeastern New England area, there are replithentic Jason Bay navy blue jerseys at Olympia in the Emerald Square Mall for $14.95. Rocco Baldelli gray replithentics for $24.95. I had a 20% off coupon and bought both for a combined $32. Not bad, if you ask me.

PittFront.jpg

PittBack.jpg

Craig Heyward maybe? He played for Pitt in the late 80's, but I don't know what his number was. He was #34 in the NFL, but I can't find any pictures that show his number at Pitt.

Heyward was 34 at Pitt as well, as far as I know.

If you're in the Southeastern New England area, there are replithentic Jason Bay navy blue jerseys at Olympia in the Emerald Square Mall for $14.95. Rocco Baldelli gray replithentics for $24.95. I had a 20% off coupon and bought both for a combined $32. Not bad, if you ask me.

Nice. I live on Rte 1 just a few miles from there... was browsing this thread thinking "everyone is down south... no good tips for me..." I'll have to see if they've got any of the Bay jerseys left!

If any of you are near Chicago, the AJ Wright in Olympia Fields had aunthentic Cubs (Ronnie Cedeno) and White Sox (Konerko and Thome) jerseys. I do mean authentic too. Normal sizes as well. There were a few from size 44 - 52. I'm not a White Sox fan and don't need anothe Cubs jersey, but at $25, I ALMOST picked a few up.

Hopefully some of you can benefit from my find though!

Rob

Archived