Thrift Store Gems '10

Don

You do know you are comparing an Edge to a CCM right?

And if I'm not mistaken, those NHL store pictures are photoshopped anyway...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hit a couple of Marshalls stores yesterday and I picked these up for $14

DSC04060.jpg

You got hosed! I could get you 3 of those for the price of one in the Detroit area!

On a side note, at the local Salvation Army I picked up a Cutter & Buck 1/4-zip pullover with a Super Bowl XLII embroidered logo on the left chest. I didn't notice until I got home but it also has a small Chevrolet emblem stitched just below the shoulder seam, black just like the shirt so it's barely noticeable. $6, brand new with the tags still on it.

It looks much like this Penn State one which sells for $74 on the CSTV store.

33194-c.jpg

If you can find me some of those Lions Jerseys, let me know.

DUDE!!! I wished I was more of abuy and resell guy... One of my local Champs store had a few a few months ago. Can't remember which one of "my champs" it was. They had them for $30.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

That Hawks jersey looks a tad sketchy to me.

Yeah, the GINOURMOUS logo.

51-80095-F.jpg

2rhu1si.jpg

It's not an EDGE jersey, it's a Nike. The crest is so big because the jersey is pretty big, and definitely bigger than it appears in my picture.

330zl3b.png

Not a thrift store per se, but I got a mid-90s authentic Nike Blackhawks jersey for $25 yesterday. It's a bit big (even for a hockey jersey) but hey, I'm not complaining.

Size? For sale? Price? :grin:

Got this beast of an Anfernee Hardaway jersey for $30

333004634_o.jpg

Now I have him and Shawn Kemp, two of my three favorite players in the 90's...just missing a Shaq Magic jersey.

There's actually a Shaq Magic jersey at a store near my house. Too big for me though.

Picked up one of these suckers yesterday at a thrift store.

bayern_home.jpg

330zl3b.png

333004634_o.jpg

Now I have him and Shawn Kemp, two of my three favorite players in the 90's...just missing a Shaq Magic jersey.

You'd get more respect and WTF looks if you went after a Rony Seikaly Heat jersey instead.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

333004634_o.jpg

I got a black Shaq authentic Champion jersey from Value City for $10 a longggg time ago. I later sold it on eBay for $25, before the retro jersey fad hit. I'm so mad at myself for that.

1zgyd8w.jpg

Today's AJ Wright trip had me purchasing 3 Cooperstown Collection Montreal Expo jerseys.

-Dan

I'd love to see those

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

They are the white ones with the red and blue trim on the shoulders and sides.

I've been striking out at AJ Wrights ever since you hit the motherload of Edge jerseys. All I've found lately are a few NewEra caps (Team Canada baseball, and Blue Jays fashion cap) for $7.99.

Archived