1 City, 4 teams, 1 Logo

Blitz

Similar to the Buffaslug takeover I posted a while ago... Once again just for kicks, these are certainly not legitimate concepts by any means...

Some of you liked the slugs, and even asked for different cities (did ATL :therock: it turned out ok...), I said I would brainstorm and try some more - Here goes!!!

Below the Flyers are the new Phils, Wings & Sixers... I did try the eagles, however it was a stretch even by "just for kicks" standards

phila_vectorized_free.png

canada.png

They look good. I'd like to see that Eagles logo though, even if is/was a stretch. Did you completely scrap the Eagles logo, or are you just not sharing because you feel that it was too much of a stretch to merit positive comments? Nevertheless, I would like to see the Eagles done, I have a picture in-mind of what it would look like.

I really like this series, I've seen your Buffalo and Atlanta logos and I thought they were great, and very original. I'd love to see you do some more cities, this could turn out to be an interesting project.

They look good. I'd like to see that Eagles logo though, even if is/was a stretch. Did you completely scrap the Eagles logo, or are you just not sharing because you feel that it was too much of a stretch to merit positive comments? Nevertheless, I would like to see the Eagles done, I have a picture in-mind of what it would look like.

I really like this series, I've seen your Buffalo and Atlanta logos and I thought they were great, and very original. I'd love to see you do some more cities, this could turn out to be an interesting project.

No, I didn't totally scrap the Eagles - I will likely give it another shot, I mean what's Philly without the Eagles right?

canada.png

They all kinda work, the Phillies might look better with a stylized baseball like the old P used to have. And the lacrosse one is almost spot on just a minor tweak with the bottom of the stick. I like the rest of the posters would love to see more.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

This is actually really cool! I'd love to see you do some other cities.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

This is actually really cool! I'd love to see you do some other cities.

Totally agree with you here, i'd like to see what Detroit, Indianapolis and Phoenix would look like with one logo

Indianopolis? they have more than one pro team?

canada.png

Sixers is by far the best. I'd consider reversing the colors on the basketball and the stars, so the stars are white and the ball is blue.

For the Phillies, that beveled star doesn't exist anywhere in their package. As far as I know, it's part of the Reading Phillies set, but not the MLB Phils.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived