Oshawa Generals Concept

joshhockey

I've been bored for the last little while and decided to whip up a concept for my hometown team. I stayed with the traditional red, white, blue colour scheme but also added silver. All the logos are original minus the Special Alt logo (explained later). The home and away jersey stripes are a modernized version of their current jerseys. They currently have no alternate, but I added two with this set. The white alternate is a nod to the Camaro and how it basically saved GM in Oshawa. It is the classic Camaro logo on a white jersey. The second alt is a bit out there but I thought it looked nice. There's also 3 different sets of pants in this concept and 4 different jerseys which is probably unlikely for a junior team but its a concept and will probably never come true. Anyways, C&C please.

Logos:

gensbrand.png

Home Jersey:

genshomejersey.png

Road Jersey:

gensroadjersey.png

g4104.png

I love this concept man!

It stays true to the Generals red, white and, blue colours, keep the theme they currently have with alot of striping on the jersey and, you kept a fairly simple yet traditional font.

Well done!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived