Olympic Logos

Joshawaggie

Of course you are. :sleeping:

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I actually like Salzburg's logo a lot...it works on a number of levels - the musical note as has already been mentioned by a couple of people (for Mozart) and also the resemblence of the sweeping line to a hill - Salzburg is bounded by two steep hills. Given that they are going for the Winter Olympics I would think that emphasising steep hills for all those crazy winter events like the Super G would be a good thing. The blue they've used also makes me think of winter and cold.

C'mon people, by the attitude of some on this board you'd think no one apart from the US and Canada has ever come up with a good marketing idea or logo. Open your eyes, there's a whole world out there.

I can't believe such cities as Baltimore & Cincinnati think they actually have a chance at landing them!

why not.. Salt Lake City got one, who would have thought that would happen till it actually did.

Don't be a dumbass! The Winter Olympics are clearly different than the Summer. Salt Lake City is the biggest city to host the Winter Olympics to date. That'll change in 2010 when Vancouver hosts it though.

Keep in mind that Salt Lake City is also one of the most popular places to ski in the world. Why would Salt Lake getting them be such a shock?

And thanks for calling me names, i really do enjoy it, no seriously. So i'm not Britney anymore huh, oh well dumbass will do untill you give me a new name.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived