Hokie34's NFL Re-Vamp

Hokie34

Hey Guys! This is my first ever topic that I have posted on sportslogos.net and hope for great success! What I am planning to do is revamp all of the current NFL teams' uniforms, and to revamp some of the logos as well! I may even add some expansion teams, such as the Richmond Rhinos. Please comment on changes I should make and any ideas for the revamp. If you need to send me some concepts, send it to VThokiesfan34@yahoo.com. Thanks!

AFC EAST

Buffalo Bills

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

New York Jets

AFC NORTH

Baltimore Ravens

Cinncinatti Bengals Added January 18, 2010

Cleveland Browns

Pittsburgh Steelers

AFC SOUTH

Houston Texans

Indianapolis Colts

Jacksonville Jaguars

Tennessee Titans Added January 17, 2010

AFC WEST

Denver Broncos

Kansas City Cheifs

Oakland Raiders

San Diego Chargers

NFC EAST

Dallas Cowboys

New York Giants

Philadelphia Eagles

Washington Redskins

NFC NORTH

Chicago Bears

Detroit Lions

Green Bay Packers

Minnesota Vikings

NFC SOUTH

Atlanta Falcons, Added January 17, 2010

Carolina Panthers

New Orleans Saints

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

NFC WEST

Arizona Cardinals

St. Louis Rams

San Francisco 49ers

Seattle Seahawks

The Teams in the First Post will be.......... the Atlanta Falcons and the Tennessee Titans

temp.png?t=1278818900

VThokiesfan34.pngVThokiesfan34.png

I really don't like the Bengals set. And I really, really don't like the way you spell Cincinnati.

Some other clown recently mis-spelled Cincinnati a couple weeks back. These concepts aren't as bad as those were, but not for lack of effort.

The alternate "T" logo for the Titans is the begining of a good idea, but it needs more.

applogosig17.pngapplogosig16bychapeeko.png

Courtesy chapeeko

I like that you are going out on a limb with the different color helmets, but i would like to see something more for the new titans logo. I think that the falcons unis are pretty good, but i kinda felt like the bengals unis were very simple, maybe thats what you were going for but i would like to see more done with it. Keep up the good work, i am definatly excited to see your next teams

I like that you are going out on a limb with the different color helmets, but i would like to see something more for the new titans logo. I think that the falcons unis are pretty good, but i kinda felt like the bengals unis were very simple, maybe thats what you were going for but i would like to see more done with it. Keep up the good work, i am definatly excited to see your next teams

Thanks! I might alter the concepts for the Titans and Bengals to satisfy your ideas. If I like them, I'll probably update.

I am loving the comments and keep them coming

temp.png?t=1278818900

Honestly the white and orange stripes on the white pants and the black and white on the orange jersey don't make much sense. A bengal has orange and black stripes, so that should be consistent throughout.

I'll look into that! Thanks for pointing that out!

God Bless the victims of the Haitian earthquake

temp.png?t=1278818900

Archived