The 2010-2011 club soccer kit thread

Saintsfan

United will only switch the red shirt for away games when it's an obvious clash or their clash kit is better at breaking things up. I expect them to change for Liverpool, Sunderland, Wolves and Blackpool. Expect to see the white shirt at Liverpool, black at Sunderland, Arsenal and Stoke and white at Wolves and Blackpool.

They will also change at Villa and West Ham. And you missed Stoke City. Thats 7 away changes automatically. 1/3 of away games.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually mentioned Stoke but yes missed Villa and West Ham. Most likely white for those two.

My apologies, you mentioned the Potters in the second part of the post, but not the first! I only double checked the first sentence!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Good on the Hammers, though I'm not a huge fan of the white socks - claret or blue would be better.

It's amazing how much sharper that collar looks than Aston Villa's v-neck.

The Hammers have traditionally worn White socks. Macron have done a good job with West Ham for this season. Not always my favourite kit manufacturer but they have done a good job with the home and away West Ham strips.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I know, but I prefer the blue socks they wore a couple years back:

chelsea-v-westham-1.jpg

White shorts over white socks just looks goofy to my eye unless it's part of a Leeds-style all-white ensemble.

I am on my Iphone so I can't post the official pics but the first choice socks with the 2008/9 hammers kit were White, they are wearing blue there because of the clash with the White Chelski socks.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Hate Man U, but those are some solid, solid kits. Well played, Devils.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived