The 2010-2011 club soccer kit thread

Saintsfan

So yeah, the Chelsea home shirts were revealed long ago. But I find the pics they have on kitbag.com a bit strange...

Why so form-fitting? Does Drogba fancy himself a bodybuilder? Is Terry about to beat the stuffing out of the British tabloids? Is Lampard upset with the "Fat Frank" jokes that will surely follow since his shirt is a more relaxed fit?

chelseanewkits.png

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adidas, Nike, Kappa, Puma, have all pushed the more form fitting versions in the past few years. I believe players have a choice if they want to use a regular fit (which most do ) or the tight ones.

It does in fact look like they have a choice. I watched the Champions League Final, and it looked to me like 1/4 of Munich had form fitting jerseys on, while the rest had the regular fit.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Oh Lord!

I1002_2.jpg

This doesn't even make sense. Dragons aren't even Italian. Who the heck signed off on this idea?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

AC Milan leak? Supposedly the form fitting version is on the left, the regular style is on the right...however the sleeves appear to be different on each...

ac-milan-new-football-strip.jpg

spacer.png

AC Milan leak? Supposedly the form fitting version is on the left, the regular style is on the right...however the sleeves appear to be different on each...

ac-milan-new-football-strip.jpg

I believe AC Milan will have Emirates as their sponsor beginning next season.

330zl3b.png

Oh Lord!

I1002_2.jpg

I want that.

I don't care what you think. I think that's amazing.

Too bad I hate Italian soccer teams lol

+1. Awesome shirt. I'm not even an Inter fan, but I'd rock that eight days a week. :grin:

Archived