Saintsfan

The 2010-2011 club soccer kit thread

So yeah, the Chelsea home shirts were revealed long ago. But I find the pics they have on kitbag.com a bit strange...

Why so form-fitting? Does Drogba fancy himself a bodybuilder? Is Terry about to beat the stuffing out of the British tabloids? Is Lampard upset with the "Fat Frank" jokes that will surely follow since his shirt is a more relaxed fit?

chelseanewkits.png

Adidas, Nike, Kappa, Puma, have all pushed the more form fitting versions in the past few years. I believe players have a choice if they want to use a regular fit (which most do ) or the tight ones.

Adidas, Nike, Kappa, Puma, have all pushed the more form fitting versions in the past few years. I believe players have a choice if they want to use a regular fit (which most do ) or the tight ones.

It does in fact look like they have a choice. I watched the Champions League Final, and it looked to me like 1/4 of Munich had form fitting jerseys on, while the rest had the regular fit.

Oh Lord!

I1002_2.jpg

This doesn't even make sense. Dragons aren't even Italian. Who the heck signed off on this idea?

AC Milan leak? Supposedly the form fitting version is on the left, the regular style is on the right...however the sleeves appear to be different on each...

ac-milan-new-football-strip.jpg

Oh Lord!

I1002_2.jpg

This doesn't even make sense. Dragons aren't even Italian. Who the heck signed off on this idea?

Maybe if you did some research you would have your answer...

Click here

AC Milan leak? Supposedly the form fitting version is on the left, the regular style is on the right...however the sleeves appear to be different on each...

ac-milan-new-football-strip.jpg

I believe AC Milan will have Emirates as their sponsor beginning next season.

Oh Lord!

I1002_2.jpg

I want that.

I don't care what you think. I think that's amazing.

Too bad I hate Italian soccer teams lol

Leaked Newcastle United 2010-11 Puma Kits, Not sure if these have been posted but another solid kit and this time no banana road kit.

safe_imagephp.jpg

The banana kit was awesome. Those aren't too bad, though.

Yeah, I loved the custard kit. So much more interesting than these rather pedestrian change shirts.

Hmm. Now that we get a better look, not a fan of the angled sleeve stripes. Wonder what it looks like on a player.

Oh Lord!

I1002_2.jpg

I want that.

I don't care what you think. I think that's amazing.

Too bad I hate Italian soccer teams lol

+1. Awesome shirt. I'm not even an Inter fan, but I'd rock that eight days a week. :grin:

Loving the Puma NUFC home. The barcodes look awesome in puma.

New home kit for Celtic. Check out the sleeves on the keeper's shirt.

new_celtic.jpg

Nice new shirt sponsor, that. I presume Rangers will use the same mark?

New home kit for Celtic. Check out the sleeves on the keeper's shirt.

new_celtic.jpg

I don't know what it is, but I love the way that new sponsor logo looks on the Celtic kit.

Ooh, maybe this means I can pick up a Celtic shirt with Carling on it for cheap.

I don't know what it is, but I love the way that new sponsor logo looks on the Celtic kit.

It's a Scottish lager. Continuing the beer theme the Old Firm has been rocking for some time now.