The 2010-2011 club soccer kit thread

Saintsfan

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy :censored:, that kit is pure perfection. Seriously one of the sexiest designs and combos I've ever seen. Just wow. That jacket is incredible too. Can't wait to see the home and third now (or will last year's away become this year's third?)

Only thing is the sleeve cuffs, look huge, I'll have to see how they look in person before snagging one.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Thats a neat way of getting the red currant into the Arsenal color scheme more permanently. Not quite sure I am as in love with it as some other posters, but maybe thats just my anti Arsenal bias??

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

No, I go back and forth on it as well, and I'm a season ticket holder at Ashburton Grove.

I love the idea of it, but there's something about the redcurrant which never seems to work for me. Even this color scheme, which should be right up my alley (I flat-out love USC's colors) isn't quite there. But I'll wait to see it in person.

• 3 weeks later...

Those look amazing. While the sleeve cuff looks really nice on the long sleeves, it looks awkward on the short sleeve jerseys. If they made it like half the size for the short sleeve jerseys, these would be pretty close to perfect.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

article-1290927-0A457240000005DC-399_634x519.jpg

:censored: yeah!

Oh man, the Gunners are going to look sexy this season!

Hate the Goons, love their kits.....they set the standard year in and year out on nice kits....their bad kits are better than 50% of the EPLs good kits....

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

Archived