Washington Senators Reincarnated?

Fusebazell

WiB and I are putting together a syndicate to buy the Expos and move them to our hometown of Raleigh, NC. We hope to have the team playing at nearby Five County Stadium, where we'll unseat the AA Carolina Mudcats, who'll relocate to, well, who cares?

So far we've raised $3 and the cap off an old Diet Coke bottle. Will that be enough?

:rolleyes:

I am prepared to double your present investment in exchange for stadium naming rights.

WiB and I are putting together a syndicate to buy the Expos and move them to our hometown of Raleigh, NC. We hope to have the team playing at nearby Five County Stadium, where we'll unseat the AA Carolina Mudcats, who'll relocate to, well, who cares?

So far we've raised $3 and the cap off an old Diet Coke bottle. Will that be enough?

You know, if they'd get the same level of support that the Canes get, Five County Stadium is more than big enough.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

WiB and I are putting together a syndicate to buy the Expos and move them to our hometown of Raleigh, NC.  We hope to have the team playing at nearby Five County Stadium, where we'll unseat the AA Carolina Mudcats, who'll relocate to, well, who cares?

So far we've raised $3 and the cap off an old Diet Coke bottle.  Will that be enough?

I am prepared to double your present investment in exchange for stadium naming rights.

Can't guarantee anything, YH but right now, you ARE the high bidder.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Can't guarantee anything, YH but right now, you ARE the high bidder.

Well, be sure to keep me apprised. I don't want to have to sell my blood for no reason. Not that I couldn't find another use for 6 bucks, but my time is valuable.

Archived