Dallas Stars Jersey Concept

logo-maker

I'm from Atlanta so I have no clue about hockey concepts at all.

There's not a cause and effect relationship, lol.

I do like this concept, it's an improvement, but why not keep the inner color of the half-stripe white on the road jersey, that way you'll have the same striping on each, that might look cool. Although the piping might be overkill, reebok would do it, and I do like the continuity of the piping onto the pants. My only suggestion would be to next time come up with a non-edge template.

I'm from Atlanta so I have no clue about hockey concepts at all.

There's not a cause and effect relationship, lol.

I do like this concept, it's an improvement, but why not keep the inner color of the half-stripe white on the road jersey, that way you'll have the same striping on each, that might look cool. Although the piping might be overkill, reebok would do it, and I do like the continuity of the piping onto the pants. My only suggestion would be to next time come up with a non-edge template.

Interestingly enough, the point of this concept and others is to utilize the Edge templates better than Reebok has. To me, if the league is going to use these templates, then the least they could do would be to generates well thought out jersey sets (unlike what they have shown me so far).

59ea7286cd78e_NewAvsSig.png.5747971588ea035fdc4dbcf3bf43f77a.png

To be honest I'm not crazy about 'em. If you are going to start stripes you might as well finish them. Gold piping seems like it gets cut off awkwardly at the back and I'm not too fond of a black home. Number and name font works but I'm not sure the 90's looking Stars logo does.

As a passionate Dallas Stars fan I must say I do not like this at all. Here is what I would change:

1) The majority of Stars fans want them to return to green, including me.

2) The piping is one of the reason I dislike RBK edge so much. Not only do we find piping here, but unfinished piping at that!

3) Stick with the green in the middle of the Star in the away jersey.

4) If you are going to stick with the piping, atleast remove the ones the run down the front of the jersey.

By having a bottom horizontal stripe it will sort of look like the Dallas Stars original white jerseys, which would be a plus.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

[citation needed]

From my discussion with Stars fans, those who care about jerseys, the majority want the green to come back.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

[citation needed]

From my discussion with Stars fans, those who care about jerseys, the majority want the green to come back.

I'll back him on this.

as will i.

stars fans pretty much want green as much as possible. then gold... then black if it has to be there. there's a reason so many fans still call it "the green and gold"

i like it. love the elimination of black but the green arm/shoulders on the away seems distant from the rest of the set. i can't put my finger on it but there is something about it. much better than what they wear now though, good job.

spacer.png

Can you knock off with the "using the RBK template better" in your titles please. You make it sound like you're giving an expert opinion when you're really just colouring in templates without rhyme or reason. I'm not saying don't post anything. Just spare us the title.

DEATH TO REEBOK

Archived