Redskins Uniform thats never was...

rockngoalie1

If you download the PDF from Gameplan, there are many more jersey/helmet variations than just the one posted in the blog.

Different articles:

This atrocity - http://blog.redskins.com/2010/01/28/thursday-january-28-a-new-uniform-that-didnt-happen/

Others (from here mainly) - http://blog.redskins.com/2010/01/27/wednesday-january-27-no-news-on-new-uniforms/

87Redskins.png

wow. black? really. this is terrible. the conceptualizers on these boards could think of prolly 15 designs better to what the skins have now. tho our concepts would never have leverage with an organization.

so why cant these "professional" groups with the fancy websites make anything that makes a lick of sense?!?!?!

welcome to America folks...

wow. black? really. this is terrible. the conceptualizers on these boards could think of prolly 15 designs better to what the skins have now. tho our concepts would never have leverage with an organization.

so why cant these "professional" groups with the fancy websites make anything that makes a lick of sense?!?!?!

welcome to America folks...

Because Dan Snyder wanted Black, that's why.

Gameplan was operating under the guidelines that were laid out by the Redskins' management.

The only good that would've come out of that redesign would've been the updated spear & the W logo, both of which are excellent.

Aside from that, damn did the Redskins dodge a bullet or what?

The logos are pretty good, but man, those uniforms suck. For some logos, how about these, combining the curly "R" or a redone "W" in the circle? Put a letter in place of the guy, similar to the University of Utah:

4311487843_b592d32bde_o.png4311487865_c70a9c5232_o.png

4311552117_0fc484dd5f_o.png

Not meaning to hyjack the thread, but it's a thought that came to my mind from this thread.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

I saw in the redskins blog that this was considered a few years ago, if that is the case why are all the images copy write 2009. Wouldn't they be a few years ago. I think we may see those changes in the next few year.

BTW it would not surprise me if the W with the spear becomes the helmet if they lose the court case about the Redskins name.

Archived