TornadoGTS

Jonathan Papelbon

PS3 (Click Pic)

Jonathan-Papelbon-Show-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Jonathan Papelbon

360 (Click Pic)

Jonathan-Papelbon-2K10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you taking requests? If you are I would like a Ryan Braun MLB 2K10 one. Thanks in advance.

Also made a Show one..........

Ryan Braun

PS3 (Click Pic)

Ryan-Braun-Show-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Ryan Braun

360 (Click Pic)

Ryan-Braun-2K10-Cover-by-CSC.png

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Are you taking requests? If you are I would like a Ryan Braun MLB 2K10 one. Thanks in advance.

Also made a Show one..........

Ryan Braun

PS3 (Click Pic)

Ryan-Braun-Show-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Ryan Braun

360 (Click Pic)

Ryan-Braun-2K10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Dude, that's amazing. I will definitely use this once I get the game. Thanks again.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Dude, that's amazing. I will definitely use this once I get the game. Thanks again.

No problem, glad you liked it :grin:

Any chance of getting a NASCAR 09 for Xbox with Dale Earnhardt Sr.?

Sorry, dont have any 09 templates anymore, I dont think I ever had a NASCAR one to begin with.

Chipper Jones

PS3 (Click Pic)

Chipper-Jones-Show-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Chipper Jones

360 (Click Pic)

Chipper-Jones-2K10-Cover-by-CSC.png

FIFA

Brian Ching - Houston Dynamo

360 (Click Pic)

Brian-Ching-FIFA-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Someone who still has interest in the XFL wanted me to make this, I guess this is a concept of a concept lol......

Tommy Maddox

360 (Click Pic)

Tommy-Maddox-XFL-Cover-V2-by-CSC.png

Deron Williams

360 (Click Pic)

Deron-Williams-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

• 3 weeks later...

Matt Ryan

360 (Click Pic)

Matt-Ryan-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Could you do the following players for MLB The Show 10?

Ryan Theriot

Mike Fontenot

Micah Hoffpauir

Sean Marshall

Randy Wells

You don't have to do all of them, though. The first player listed is the one I want the most, and the 5th is the least.

Also, if you could, would you please put both Theriot and Fontenot on the same cover?

Thanks!!

IowaOaks.png

Ryan Theriot

Mike Fontenot

Micah Hoffpauir

Sean Marshall

Randy Wells

You don't have to do all of them, though. The first player listed is the one I want the most, and the 5th is the least.

Also, if you could, would you please put both Theriot and Fontenot on the same cover?

Thanks!!

Another question, how do you get the brushes working? What type of brushes do you use? How do I use the brushes? Thanks

IowaOaks.png

Ryan Theriot

Mike Fontenot

Micah Hoffpauir

Sean Marshall

Randy Wells

Thanks!!

Another question, how do you get the brushes working? What type of brushes do you use? How do I use the brushes? Thanks

If you go to Sports Cover World, its a forum for custom covers, they got all the brushes and stuff there.

Archived