Tornado's Custom EA and 2K Covers

TornadoGTS

Could you do the following players for MLB The Show 10?

Ryan Theriot

Mike Fontenot

Micah Hoffpauir

Sean Marshall

Randy Wells

You don't have to do all of them, though. The first player listed is the one I want the most, and the 5th is the least.

Also, if you could, would you please put both Theriot and Fontenot on the same cover?

Thanks!!

Another question, how do you get the brushes working? What type of brushes do you use? How do I use the brushes? Thanks

If you go to Sports Cover World, its a forum for custom covers, they got all the brushes and stuff there.

I already have all the brushes. What I'm asking is what layers do I put them on? Do I put them ON the player layer or underneath it or over it? Something like that.

IowaOaks.png

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I already have all the brushes. What I'm asking is what layers do I put them on? Do I put them ON the player layer or underneath it or over it? Something like that.

What game you making a cover for?

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• 2 weeks later...

Graig Cooper

360 (Click Pic)

Graig-Cooper-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Jason Heyward

PS3 (Click Pic)

Jason-Heyward-Show-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Jason Heyward

360 (Click Pic)

Jason-Heyward-2K10-Cover-by-CSC.png

I was wondering if you could do a concept of Delonte West in the Matt Ryan style you did on page 2:

delonte-west-03-29-09.jpg

The stipulation is, i was hoping you could leave off all the PS3 and XBOX stuff. Just do the brush effect to a Delonte West cut out with some sort of vintage Cavaliers logo in the background, like the original one from 1970.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Mike Piazza (Request)

PS3 (Click Pic)

Mike-Piazza-Show-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Tommy Hanson

PS3 (Click Pic)

Tommy-Hanson-Show-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

360 (Click Pic)

Tommy-Hanson-2K10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Clayton Kershaw

PS3 (Click Pic)

Clayton-Kershaw-Show-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

The pic was bad quality, so I tried to do the best I could with it...(Request)

Jason Bay

360 (Click Pic)

Jason-Bay-2K10-Cover-by-CSC.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sergio Kindle

360 (Click Pic)

Sergio-Kindle-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Delonte West (Cleveland Cavaliers) in EA sports NCAA football style? Can you leave out the boarders and name plates... just Delonte in the brush style?

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

sweet work, man...i've downloaded the NBA 2K10 template to do some custom work I have in mind. I'll post it here once I finish. thanks again!

finished:

2K11-cover-2.jpg

...its a graphic for a mod project that a couple others and I am working on for NBA 2K10 for PC.

Thanks again for the template! :)

This is fantastic work, some if the best I've seen on this board! Great job!

If you're still taking requests, I'd like to request the following:

NCAA Football 10 (XBOX 360) - Matt Asiata (Utah)

NCAA Basketball 10 (XBOX 360) - Marshall Henderson (Utah)

NBA Live 10 (XBOX 360) - Paul Millsap (Jazz)

And do you by chance have The Show 09 for PS2? if so, I'd like this one:

The Show 09 (PS2) - Rafael Furcal (Dodgers)

if not, no worries at all :)

Thanks and keep up the great work!!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Leon Wright-Jackson

360 (Click Pic)

Leon-Wright-Jackson-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Cal Clutterbuck

360 (Click Pic)

Cal-Clutterbuck-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

PS3 (Click Pic)

Cal-Clutterbuck-10-PS3-Cover-by-CSC.png

Hey man, great work. Any chance you can get me a xbox 360 nhl 10 James Neal? That'd be sweet.

James Neal

360 (Click Pic)

James-Neal-10-Cover-by-CSC.png

Archived