Tornado's Custom EA and 2K Covers

TornadoGTS

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would it take for you to fabricate an image of Tim Tebow in a Tampa Bay Buccaneers uni (Jersey #15, of course) and put him on the cover of Madden NFL '10 (Xbox 360 version)?

I dont know, Im not really that good at doing jersey switches lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

What would it take for you to fabricate an image of Tim Tebow in a Tampa Bay Buccaneers uni (Jersey #15, of course) and put him on the cover of Madden NFL '10 (Xbox 360 version)?

Would you be willin' to give it a shot?

I dont know I'm pretty busy, plus I'm going away for a week, so its gonna be a while before I might even attempt it.

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• 2 weeks later...

NCAA Football 11 time.......

Sean Taylor

Case Keenum

still wanting that Buccaneer Tebow? haha

dd-1.jpg

DAN|dismounts

Kenjon Barner

Kenjon-Barner-11-Cover-by-CSC.png

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bump and old thread (even though it is mine), but thought this would be best place to post this.

Finally got a NBA 2K11 cover made.........

Danny Granger

360 (Click Pic)

Danny-Granger-2K11-Cover-by-CSC.png

ha danny granger is most definately not the best of all time, but did you ever get around to doing my request

haha yeah i just left that on there from the real cover. It looks odd without it there, since the NBA 2K logo looks bad without the 2K Sports part affixed to the top, so i guess just left it there for the aesthetics of it.

These look EXCELLENT...if you wouldn't mind (and if you weren't too busy) could I get;

MLB 2k11 or 2k10, whichever you have XBOX 360, with Matt Garza http://soxblog.mlblogs.com/MattGarza.jpg

also

NHL 10 XBOX 360 with Jimmy Howard http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2579/4188628188_88d0fc07f8.jpg

Please and thank you :)

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

These look EXCELLENT...if you wouldn't mind (and if you weren't too busy) could I get;

MLB 2k11 or 2k10, whichever you have XBOX 360, with Matt Garza http://soxblog.mlblogs.com/MattGarza.jpg

also

NHL 10 XBOX 360 with Jimmy Howard http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2579/4188628188_88d0fc07f8.jpg

The Garza one is very possible. In the spirit of CCSLC, I should do it with a pic from when they wore the gradient logo "throwbacks" last year LOL.

also

I can make one with the current unis if you want, but I was making one with this pic regardless because of the awesomeness of it lol...

Matt Garza

360 (Click Pic)

Matt-Garza-2K10-Cover-by-CSC.png

I dont know I'm pretty busy, plus I'm going away for a week, so its gonna be a while before I might even attempt it.

I found this on a google search. Thats a pretty nice photoshop, I'm sure there are a lot more out there.

These are really great Tornado, definitely the best custom cover thread on the boards.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Archived