Chicago Blackhawks

chickenfish13

No, you have to keep the smile. It's one of the things that gives the logo character and not a cartoony or stereotypical "FIERCE INDIAN WARRIOR" look.

The smile is a fairly recent development, one that I don't care for. The Indian head was more stoic at least through the '90s:

blackhawks1996.jpg

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I'm honestly not a fan of the logo. It's way too simplified. Much work needs to be done here for this to defeat the classic logo. For one, I really am not a fan of all red feathers. I think the colors from the original logo are what makes it pop out so much. I can't really explain what is bugging me about your design, but it needs a small bit of improvement. It's definitely a good start, no doubt about it. But, keep at it.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

I'm honestly not a fan of the logo. It's way too simplified. Much work needs to be done here for this to defeat the classic logo. For one, I really am not a fan of all red feathers. I think the colors from the original logo are what makes it pop out so much. I can't really explain what is bugging me about your design, but it needs a small bit of improvement. It's definitely a good start, no doubt about it. But, keep at it.

I dont really want to defeat the classic logo, just give an idea of what it could look like, updated. Others have done a better job of this, and people still don't like it, so I respect your opinion. I wanted to eliminate the excess colors, because theres way too many colors in there. Yes, its kinda unique, but its just something that bugs me. Sorry if I sound defensive, just trying to respond to your c and c. Thanks for posting some c and c though, its always helpful.

I dont really want to defeat the classic logo, just give an idea of what it could look like, updated. Others have done a better job of this, and people still don't like it, so I respect your opinion. I wanted to eliminate the excess colors, because theres way too many colors in there. Yes, its kinda unique, but its just something that bugs me. Sorry if I sound defensive, just trying to respond to your c and c. Thanks for posting some c and c though, its always helpful.

Hey, no offense taken. I just say keep whacking at it. The logo looks very clean thus far. Just some minor adjustments (wherever they're needed) and this might be a winner.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

i think you over simplified the logo. I really like the BlackHawks logo. The idea with the C and the feathers has some potential. keep working.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Archived