Utah Jazz Re-Brand

bohob

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATE & UNIFORMS

I believe the logo set is finalized, except for the UTAH wordmark, which is new. The UTAH wordmark features the first saxophone logo I developed. The uniforms feature a music staff style of striping. The J-note appears on the left leg, while the J-sax is located on the back of the neck. I am still working on the third. C&C please.

jazz_logos6.jpg

jazz_unis.jpg

There is still something off with the perspective on the mountains and it really distracts me. Maybe I am the only one. Other than that I really like the logos and really like the uniforms. In retrospect I do agree with the multi colored ball looking better.

The road wordmark really bothers me. I think it is really confusing to use the sax as the U on the roads and as the J on the homes.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

i think you need to decide if the sax is going to be a J or a U. In my opinion, the Music note looks like a J... so i would use that for the Jazz logo at home. For the away, i would use the sax at the U.

As for the primary logo... the Sax in JAZZ is just TOO much. you have the mountain and the ball, which look great together... but the sax is just too much. it doesn't fit.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I think if you are going to have the Sax in the logo, AND have the music note... i would make the music note the J and JAZZ and the Sax but the U in UTAH. That way you can carry your design and i through both uniforms.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Archived