New Syracuse Basketball Uniforms?

gman010

UCONN art is sick! I love the incorporation of their title years '99 and '04. Sweet job.

Anyone wonder if we'll ever see this type of activity or design in the NBA?

The UConn jerseys are an upgrade from what they had prior. Good to see them removing that totally unnecessary horizontal line below the school name on the front. I just wish that the school would stop with the totally senseless use of red trim. The official school colors are navy and white....not red, white, and blue. The football team gets it right, why not basketball and some of the other sports? Its time for a collective uniform rebranding across all of their sports teams to get them all on the same page. Its way overdue.

I agree. I also believe the red trim on UConn's b-ball sets are purely Nike's doing, not the schools. I could be wrong about that, though.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also believe the red trim on UConn's b-ball sets are purely Nike's doing, not the schools. I could be wrong about that, though.

All through the '90s, red floated in and out of the UConn uniform color scheme. I think this pic is from 1990.

gallery4.jpg

Here are their football helmet from 1995-2001, long before they were a Nike school

Connecticut_OLD1.gifConnecticut_OLD16.gif

Archived