NHL 2010-2011

wesdog82

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There just something "strong" about the angles and the symmetry of the Ballard leaf that I think is lost in that design. It's nice work, but I don't think it's an improvement as far as a logo goes.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

0617d745.png

That logo is perfect... wow nice job man... that makes the current Leafs logo look like horsecrap.... ya ought to bait the Leafs with that beautiful logo and see if they bite or not...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

The Ballard leaf is bad. Plain and simple. However, i do like the "Toronto Maple Leafs" font. I dunno why, i just do. I wanted to do something that wasn't a retread of a throwback, or just a slap-dash mod of the Ballard leaf. I think this leaf is new, fresh, with familiar elements that tie to the teams past. Here are the uniforms to go along with this (nothing earth-shattering here)

Home

th_Toronto-Maple-Leafs---Home-1.png

Road

th_Toronto-Maple-Leafs---Away-1.png

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

After a very boring day for myself, I'd figured I create a concept on what is "rumored" for what the Leafs could be wearing for next season.

TorontomapleLeafsUniforms.png

I HONESTLY believe that the shoulder logos will be based off the design of the Leaf on the alternate sweater. It will be a lot cleaner than the one seen on the early to late 90's style.

We'll know for sure early next week.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

After a very boring day for myself, I'd figured I create a concept on what is "rumored" for what the Leafs could be wearing for next season.

TorontomapleLeafsUniforms.png

Ballard Leaf or not I think we can all be glad it looks like a Leafs Jersey and not a pajama top. Very happy Reebok is learning from its mistakes and bringing back horizontal stripes. Now if only they'd modify the scooped hem and make it straight...

Now that the season is over, when are we going to start finding out jersey unveiling dates? And, better yet, when are we going to see some leaked info?

Any chance we see anything new at the draft on June 25th?

I heard that the Sabres will give their draft pick the away version of the current alternate. This is a quick mock-up I did.

sabs1.jpg

bufg.png

0617d745.png

Sorry Kinger, I'm juts not feeling it. The drop-shadow doesn't work for me, the leaf is to "wavy," and you kept the, in my opinion, worst part of the current Leafs' identity, the logo font.

EDIT-

Also, Philly fans can take solace in that the Flyers won't win the Cup in a sweater that will be out of date in less then a year.

Also, Philly fans can take solace in that the Flyers won't win the Cup in a sweater that will be out of date in less then a year.

It's already out of date. It wouldn't be hard to bring it back in, though. Black outlines around the white, no colored nameplate, and make the numbers fit on the sleeves. But then you're just about back to what they wore during the Lindros era. That's what was great about the Flyers look, even with the new edge kit. They just kept modifying a basic identity. But now they've stepped back in time and it's not as good as it could be.

It's already out of date. It wouldn't be hard to bring it back in, though. Black outlines around the white, no colored nameplate, and make the numbers fit on the sleeves. But then you're just about back to what they wore during the Lindros era. That's what was great about the Flyers look, even with the new edge kit. They just kept modifying a basic identity. But now they've stepped back in time and it's not as good as it could be.

He's referring to the white jersey, which is being retired after this season (i.e. last night.) Had they won the cup, it would have had to have been in game 7 on the road, so the lasting images of it would have had the players in a jersey that would never have seen the light of day again.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

EDIT-

What BBTV said.

Now that the season is over, when are we going to start finding out jersey unveiling dates? And, better yet, when are we going to see some leaked info?

Any chance we see anything new at the draft on June 25th?

I heard that the Sabres will give their draft pick the away version of the current alternate. This is a quick mock-up I did.

sabs1.jpg

Looks really sharp. Unfortunatly I think the actual one is going to have the pit stains and piping. Hopefully the Sabres at least ditch the front numbers. Not like its difficult to tell who's on the ice without them and they just clutter up the design

Archived