NHL 2010-2011

wesdog82

Here's what we definately know for next year. It's what Neon Matrix has said (and he's always been right before) and the Berger articled that Neon said was also true. Neon, please correct me if anything is incorrect.

TORONTO- Hem stripes and shoulder logo will be added to home and road jerseys.

BUFFALO- Berger said the slug is gone; Neon said only one jersey is staying. That means the alternate will be their home jersey and a new road jersey will be worn. Also, they will have a new alternate jersey.

PITTSBURGH- New third jersey will replace the current one. No changes to the home or road.

NASHVILLE- Will have significant changes to the home and road jerseys. They won't have an alternate.

PHILADELPHIA- Current home jersey will be replaced with their Winter Classic jerseys.

NEW YORK ISLANDERS- Introducing a new road jersey.

NEW YORK RANGERS- Will be adding a third jersey.

I can't say specifics, just who is removing or changing what.

But yes, what you've said is spot on (details wise, who knows).

How is it possible that the Oilers aren't making any alterations??? I could have sworn reading an interview with an upper level executive a year or so ago in which they exclaimed disappointment with the edge design that was signed off on. Are you guys with the insider info positively sure they're not making a

change or is it simply that you haven't heard one definitively announced as of yet?

if true this would be very disappointing. ditto for calgary.

100% positive they have no plans for a change next season. Two people on here have seen the same info that I have and can vouch for me if need be.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Colorado going to make any changes at all? Are they going to improve the horrid set they have now?

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Is Colorado going to make any changes at all? Are they going to improve the horrid set they have now?

Status-quo.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Status-quo.

boo.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Here's what we definately know for next year. It's what Neon Matrix has said (and he's always been right before) and the Berger articled that Neon said was also true. Neon, please correct me if anything is incorrect.

TORONTO- Hem stripes and shoulder logo will be added to home and road jerseys.

BUFFALO- Berger said the slug is gone; Neon said only one jersey is staying. That means the alternate will be their home jersey and a new road jersey will be worn. Also, they will have a new alternate jersey.

PITTSBURGH- New third jersey will replace the current one. No changes to the home or road.

NASHVILLE- Will have significant changes to the home and road jerseys. They won't have an alternate.

PHILADELPHIA- Current home jersey will be replaced with their Winter Classic jerseys.

NEW YORK ISLANDERS- Introducing a new road jersey.

NEW YORK RANGERS- Will be adding a third jersey.

I can't say specifics, just who is removing or changing what.

But yes, what you've said is spot on (details wise, who knows).

How is it possible that the Oilers aren't making any alterations??? I could have sworn reading an interview with an upper level executive a year or so ago in which they exclaimed disappointment with the edge design that was signed off on. Are you guys with the insider info positively sure they're not making a

change or is it simply that you haven't heard one definitively announced as of yet?

if true this would be very disappointing. ditto for calgary.

100% positive they have no plans for a change next season. Two people on here have seen the same info that I have and can vouch for me if need be.

damn, I was really looking forward to this change (for the past couple years) and was convinced it was in the bag. oilers marketing department simply defies logic and taste. how sad.

zzPEfBm.png

Status-quo.

boo.

I agree with that boo, lol. Their pre-RBK set were arguably the best in the league

Are the Preds making the recolored logo on the current thirds their primary logo for next season?

The Alt is being turned into the home, so I'd assume that the road would reflect the change...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Sabres information that I've heard (taken from http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=734875):

A new alternate jersey for the team's 40th anniversary. Main color of royal blue (the original Sabre blue), with "BUFFALO" in a script & a small crossed swords logo & "1970" offset to the right.

Intriguing? Quite.

Dumb and unlikely? Hopefully.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I am very disapointed with many changes for next year or should I say lack of changes. Boston getting rid of their winter classic look is nonsense. Same goes to Edmonton for not doing anything, to Vancouver for also not doing anything and keeping the Orca, and also to San Jose who I wished to see without front numbers. Pittsburgh will look okay as long as they go with the Stanley Cup era black jersey. And Buffalo of all teams are also causing some disapointment inside of me. They should remove that overwhelming and useless piping, but I guess they won't be. I wish I had something more positive to say about the upcomming season changes, but I just don't have anything right now.

Are the Preds making the recolored logo on the current thirds their primary logo for next season?

The Alt is being turned into the home, so I'd assume that the road would reflect the change...

Are the Jackets getting a third as has been rumored in the local paper?

Yes.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Wow, I am looking at a 2010-11 Reebok Style Guide and I have to say, Neon is dead on correct. Just a note, it doesn't show any new jerseys, it just shows a greyed out sillhouette where one is gone and a new one will be.

Hopefully the Pred's new 3rd will bring back the mustard yellow. :P

Wow, I am looking at a 2010-11 Reebok Style Guide and I have to say, Neon is dead on correct. Just a note, it doesn't show any new jerseys, it just shows a greyed out sillhouette where one is gone and a new one will be.

so does it show all 3 dallas jerseys? or just the 2 with wordmarks?

is the current primary-logo'd away jersey actually dead?

There shouldn't be two greyed slots for Nashville - should just be the current alt (soon to be home) and a slot for the road... but yes, when they re-introduce a third, it should be just pure cat puke yellow.

And there are three Dallas jerseys.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Are the Jackets getting a third as has been rumored in the local paper?

Yes.

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!

No red jersey I would presume, correct?

6fQjS3M.png

Archived