NHL 2010-2011

wesdog82

Any idea as to whether they went back to single-layer numbers and block lettering on the nameplates?

Judging from when Phaneuf was putting on the jersey, yes, I believe they did.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new Leafs sweater is nice. Based on the website image it basically looks like the 1993 uniform with lace collage and the edge rounded bottom

The new Maple Leaf shoulder patch isn't exactly the same as the one from a 93 jersey. The lines are much thinner and it's a bit cleaner.

The new shoulder patch is based on the leaf from the throwback alternate. The shoulder patch from the 93 sweaters was a new design.

Well then, holy cow, Toronto's got themselves a Top 5 NHL jersey again.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Stunning in person. You can buy one right now at Real Sports Apparel (their new proshop in Maple Leafs Square (right beside the ACC)). Pros (which is what I buy) aren't available until september though... sigh...

Well worth the wait!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

The Leafs' new sweaters are nice, but they're definitely not as good as they could be. The old-style leaf on the shoulders paired with the Ballard leaf on the chest just looks bad. Looks like logos from two different eras (because they are!).

That being said, the hem stripes are definitely an upgrade.

Wonderful improvment overall. I notice the leaf on the shoulder isn't the one from 93, it resembles the alt logo more (which is cool). Great jersey design, I love the neck ties. Next change is the primary logo.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

legionofdoomposed.jpg

These were so cool. Just slap the white nameplates on these and they'd be perfect.

Totally agree.

The black outline makes a huge difference in my opinion. I still can't get myself to accept the current version that they're using now. Seems totally inferior to these.

Anyone have any pics of the back of the jerseys? Did they go lazy and use the third jersey font?

Not laziness, per-say, but more streamline between the three jerseys. Looks really good. I'm sure more photos will surface soon...

DBC109061419_large.jpg

DBC102061419_large.jpg

DBC105061419_large.jpg

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Yup, best sweater in the NHL now belongs to the Leafs. That blue color looks so good and the white is such a great compliment. It seemed to be the 07-09 blue was a different shade...

"Officially", it's been the same shade since 1928:

TorontoMapleLeafsBlue_9999_SOL_SRGB.png

Whats that patch on the Clark jersey?

An awful 80's night promotion from this past season. Ugh, I try to forget that night happened...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Cmon now. You guys are homers. It's a nice improvement but hardly the best sweater in the league and it's still one element away from perfection.

Either the lace up or the primary logo has to go. Take an honest look. The 1950's style collar and the 1970's era Leaf logo are totally incongruent with one another. They don't match.

this logo fits that collar better:

tohm2.png

tord.png

Archived