NHL 2010-2011

wesdog82

Love the old Kings sweater. Gold and Purple. Any pics?

There's one on the Kings' homepage. It's the purple-sleeved gold jersey from the '80s, which is definitely my favorite. However, it's also definitely not an Edge jersey, likely a CCM Vintage retail replica. So who knows if this is the actual vintage look the Kings will sport on the ice, or if it's just what was readily available.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Sharks have done this before by giving their draft pick their third jersey to wear. Many Finatics aren't too thrilled by it but whatever. Good to see the patch on the jersey. Surprisingly fits on there, but just doesn't look right.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

So we see the Islanders officially changed their uniform, as did Buffalo. A couple of questions:

1. When do we see the Sabres new home and 3rd?

2. The Predators gave their away jersey to their draft pick. Does this mean they will not be making a uniform change as it was rumored or will that be happening at a different time? (Rumor was changing to the 3rds as full time home and a matching white jersey for away)

Screenshot2010-06-26at84628PM.png

I snagged this off of MapleLeafs.com.

I know people have been asking for this so I finally found a good picture of it.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Darn. I actually liked the font on the names. Nashville's jerseys will look fairly close to that... aye

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I know people have been asking for this so I finally found a good picture of it.

Man thats a purdy jersey!

But why the off-color nameplate?

Man thats a purdy jersey!

But why the off-color nameplate?

Because they use a thinner, cheaper material to stitch the letters onto.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

So we see the Islanders officially changed their uniform, as did Buffalo. A couple of questions:

The home is already set (it is last years thirds)...we're just waiting on the away and new third.

Based on past experience...some grainy images of the new jersey's will "leak" in late July and they'll "officially" unveil them at an open practice in early September.

The home is already set (it is last years thirds)...we're just waiting on the away and new third.

Based on past experience...some grainy images of the new jersey's will "leak" in late July and they'll "officially" unveil them at an open practice in early September.

My bad, meant away. I'm still used to seeing white as home I guess.

At the Ducks season ticket holder Select-A-Seat event, they were taking pre-orders for the jerseys. No leaks or reveals however.

They announced it would be revealed at the November 26th game against the Blackhawks

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

So, if you pre-order it blindly and then are revolted by it when it finally debuts in late November, can you get your money back?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

At the Ducks season ticket holder Select-A-Seat event, they were taking pre-orders for the jerseys. No leaks or reveals however.

They announced it would be revealed at the November 26th game against the Blackhawks

Well, then, I think I'll grab some tickets for that game. I've always wanted to do the Friday after Thanksgiving Day game, now I have more of a reason to.

So, if you pre-order it blindly and then are revolted by it when it finally debuts in late November, can you get your money back?

Not if you get vomit on it.

Just sayin'.

Do you mean you bought this online or you found the pic on mapleelafs.com?

I want to buy one online but it's telling me they won't ship for 5-7 weeks.

Archived