NHL 2010-2011

wesdog82

So because I'm high on having the top notch crap, I recently got my hands on the new Reebok Edge Leafs jersey. It is a size 50 (my '07 jersey is a size 46) and doesn't quite match up with it when place on top of it. Regardless, a lot of the materials feel the same and looks to have an almost identical cut.

If there are requests for pics of it or any certain areas let me know and I'll be more than happy to provide them.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I'd really absolutely *love* would be for the team to honor its franchise roots by switching teams with Minnesota. Bring back the North Stars and let Texas have the Dallas Wild (or some other name if they prefer).

The Stars current look, aside from their now third jersey, is the worst in hockey.

I'm watching a replay of the Panthers and Hurricanes game, and those new Panther thirds are terrible.

I'm very confused as to where these colors came from for Florida, the light blue looks really bad. Replace the light blue with red and it wouldn't be too bad.

I'm not a huge fan of the chest logo either. I'm an anti-word mark anti-circular/wordmark type hockey jerseys.

The diagnol look is classic for the Rangers, and I'm still iffy on whether I like the Lightning ones or not.

I couldn't agree more. I hate all things powder blue, wordmark, or circle logo.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

What I'd really absolutely *love* would be for the team to honor its franchise roots by switching teams with Minnesota. Bring back the North Stars and let Texas have the Dallas Wild (or some other name if they prefer).

This is starting to become as tired as people who say that Utah and New Orleans should switch their names (NBA) and that the Lakers and T-Wolves should do a swap. It's just not going to happen. The North Stars moved to Dallas, right or wrong, and that's that. The Wild are a brand new franchise with a new history, it wouldn't make sense to suddenly start calling them the North Stars.

It was just for warm-ups, but the Blackhawks wore a camo jersey last night...

57534435.jpg

I just wanted to say that the black pants the 'Hawks wear with their throwback alternates are my favourites in all of hockey.

57534435.jpg

I just wanted to say that the black pants the 'Hawks wear with their throwback alternates are my favourites in all of hockey.

Did anyone else notice that the guy on the ice doesn't have the little triangles on his pants?

57534435.jpg

Did anyone else notice that the guy on the ice doesn't have the little triangles on his pants?

Yeah. It's a shame. The triangles are the best part.

It could be a manufacturing error. The guy behind him is wearing Bauer pants with the triangles. The guy on the ice who doesn't is wearing Eagle pants.

The Stars should honor their franchise roots and go with a green and gold uniform. And yes, I am a bit biased, but am still a Stars fan. :)

They should take this green sweater design....

NorthStars17.png

....and replace the N/star logo with either the primary mark of the Texas/D/star alternate mark.

And replace the Athletic Gold with the Metallic shade so it matches the Stars crest.

That would look nice actually.

If not they should adapt the cup winning uniforms to the Edge template and just simplify the striping a bit.

Aside from ripping off an all-star sweater template, here's another reason to hate the Stars' Cup-winning sweaters...

p7fk3o55ojhhfdkr1jesu9gc1.png

The star patter in the hem striping doesn't line up with the star in the logo.

Because the star pattern is not slanted like the logo is.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Yep. Which, to me at least, indicates a major design flaw in pairing that particular logo with that particular striping pattern.

If the Star part of the logo was centered perfectly within the striping, the logo's text would be ridiculously off balance. The Text is a huge part of that logo so they simply centered the entire logo as opposed to just the star. I dont see the issue. What if they got rid of the star outline, kept the striping the same but just simplified it (Think the Flames pre-Edge jerseys). Besides you cant just completely scrap the look your team had at its pinnacle.

Yep. Which, to me at least, indicates a major design flaw in pairing that particular logo with that particular striping pattern.

If the Star part of the logo was centered perfectly within the striping, the logo's text would be ridiculously off balance. The Text is a huge part of that logo so they simply centered the entire logo as opposed to just the star. I dont see the issue.

If the logo can't line up with the similarly shaped striping pattern then it's a mistake to use that logo and that pattern together in the first place.

What if they got rid of the star outline, kept the striping the same but just simplified it (Think the Flames pre-Edge jerseys).

That would look pretty nice actually.

Besides you cant just completely scrap the look your team had at its pinnacle.

The star sweater was actually the alternate the year they won the Cup.

If the logo can't line up with the similarly shaped striping pattern then it's a mistake to use that logo and that pattern together in the first place.

Fair enough but even with that flaw, its still miles better than what the stars are wearing right now.

The star sweater was actually the alternate the year they won the Cup.

May I present the Pinnacle of Dallas Stars Hockey...

starscup.jpg

I wonder why on these alts, as well as the Lady Liberty jerseys, the sleeve 2's are miniatures of the back 2's wheras the regular jerseys have those 2's without the little tail on the base and don't mimic the back numerals. A little inconsistent there I would say.

source_383_3287.jpg

source_283_2197.jpg

Archived