NHL 2010-2011

wesdog82

This is how it should be had someone been reading this thread...

Anaheim: new 3rd

Atlanta: Nothing

Boston: Nothing

Buffalo: 3rd becoming home, new white jersey to match new home, new third

Calgary: Anniversary jersey becoming full time 3rd in Edge cut

Carolina: nothing

Colorado: nothing

Columbus: new 3rd with a cannon logo

Detroit: nothing

Dallas: swapping third and road

Edmonton: nothing

Florida: nothing

LA: nothing

Minnesota: nothing

Montreal: nothing

Nashville: 3rds becoming home, new white away

New Jersey: nothing

New York Rangers: new 3rd

New York Islanders: 3rd becoming home, new white away

Ottawa: nothing

Philadelphia: new white, black becoming 3rd

Pittsburgh: new 3rd

Phoenix: nothing

San Jose: nothing

St. Louis: nothing

Tampa Bay: nothing

Toronto: new home and road

Vancouver: nothing

Washington: nothing

Most of the details are pure speculation, so they can just be ignored until more reputable sources release information. Remember, people thought Edmonton and Ottawa were making changes when they won't be...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, does anyone know where the 2011 All-Star game is going to be held, if not, does anyone know who is bidding for it?

Phoenix....probably.

Rather it WAS for Glendale. It is wide open now. Raleigh (Carolina), Pittsburgh, Ottawa, St. Louis and Washington also put in bids.

From the March 8, Raleigh News & Observer:

It appears a decision on the 2011 NHL All-Star Game will be pushed back a few weeks.

Canes general manager Jim Rutherford had said that the league might make an announcement early this week during the general managers meeting in Boca Raton, Fla. Carolina has entered a bid to host the 2011 All-Star Game at the RBC Center.

"They're still going through the process and it's now more apt to be the end of the month before a decision is made," Rutherford said today.

Ugh...I really hope it's gold. I really do. I would rather gold than orange or even another black jersey. Seriously, I would.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Ugh...I really hope it's gold. I really do. I would rather gold than orange or even another black jersey. Seriously, I would.

Never mind that, they just need to get rid of the damned black. It really does look like ass.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Philadelphia: new white, black becoming 3rd

the blacks are the 3rds now (happened this season 09-10)

Yea I realized that after I had pushed 'reply' but have been too lazy to change it.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Predators-09-3rd-M.png

I recolored a vector from the Predators 09-10 Media Guide, it is not perfect (unlike the "official" one?), as the vector doesn't color the ear properly (see the navy blue at the ear, it cuts through the black), this is just a simple photoshop edit from the vector. It doesn't have the modifications to the eye area in the "official" render as well. BUT, I was at a BCHL Capitals playoff game (Game 4, March 2nd), and they had a Shea Weber jersey along with a framed photo of the Predators Olympians; the Preds logo was like the vector recolor I did, without the mods in the above link.

Also, credit to SSUR for the color codes.

my god, that has to be one of the worst 5 logos in pro sports. Every time it's posted, it somehow looks worse.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

my god, that has to be one of the worst 5 logos in pro sports. Every time it's posted, it somehow looks worse.

It is bad, isn't it? Though I still maintain removing a lot of the detail would make it 10x better. I'm not saying that would make the logo good, but it would still be a major improvement....

Predators-09-3rd-M.png

It is bad, isn't it? Though I still maintain removing a lot of the detail would make it 10x better. I'm not saying that would make the logo good, but it would still be a major improvement....

Predators-09-3rd-M.png

I don't know if this is an improvement or not, but it still looks terrible because of all the emptiness.

I would also like to add this to the pot. Tampa Bay just released an updated styleguide with the alternate shoulder logo and wordmarks terminated. The wordmark has ben replaced by this.

Tampabay_wrdmrk.gif

I should mention that it still includes the stupid "Bolts" mark.

I would also like to add this to the pot. Tampa Bay just released an updated styleguide with the alternate shoulder logo and wordmarks terminated.

They're getting rid of the Florida/lightning bolt logo? That was their best mark! Bad move Tampa, bad move.

Archived