Possible New Logo Site

MrTitan

the say they will be adding vector soon, and they will mail you one now for $4 each

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Whoever is running this site better have a good Lawyer.

Charging people money for copyrighted material that he/she doesn't own.

...... somebody's not too bright.

And to add insult to injury.....

They are selling the logo files that we created !!!

I'll stick with Best Brands.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I think we bet on when the site is dead.

I bet May 18th for no vectors, and Sept 3rd for no site at all.

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Yeah...a bit light is right:

MontrealAlouettes_SL.jpg

These are the REAL colors...I think this almost proves that some of the logos on that site are partially stolen from theSLE...the one they had up there was colored too light as well.

There are others coloured the wrong shade--the Edmonton Eskimo one for example is too bright--on my monitor their version looks lime grren--not what I see on cfl.ca or the Eskies' site...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Hey.. honest question here...

We tend to say, with palpable distain... "The obviously stole all of these form the SLE" While I hate that too many thieves stole the nice stuff up at the SLE, and I wish it hadn't had to have shut down for that (and other) reason...

Isn't having a source providing what the SLE provided a GOOD thing? Dont we WANT to be able to obtain this type of stuff?

I could be wrong, and if so, tell me.

ΓΔΒ!

Archived