"America's Game" on NFL Network -- Saints

totc

I've only watched parts of it so far. Most of the SB stuff at the end was a disappointment, just footage taken straight from other NFL Films programs. Couldn't agree more that Harry Connick Jr. would have been a better and more deserving narrator.

BTW, some trivia for you...longtime residents of New Orleans were familiar with the name Harry Connick long before his son came on the scene. The elder Connick was the Orleans Parish District Attorney for many years.

... and he replaced Kennedy assassination conspiracy guru Jim Garrison, whose story was potrayed by Kevin Costner in the movie "JFK". Garrison himself had a cameo as a judge in the movie "The Big Easy".

Hey, for my money, we've always been "Hollywood South", film tax credits or not. :P

It is what it is.

I've only watched parts of it so far. Most of the SB stuff at the end was a disappointment, just footage taken straight from other NFL Films programs. Couldn't agree more that Harry Connick Jr. would have been a better and more deserving narrator.

BTW, some trivia for you...longtime residents of New Orleans were familiar with the name Harry Connick long before his son came on the scene. The elder Connick was the Orleans Parish District Attorney for many years.

... and he replaced Kennedy assassination conspiracy guru Jim Garrison, whose story was potrayed by Kevin Costner in the movie "JFK". Garrison himself had a cameo as a judge in the movie "The Big Easy".

Hey, for my money, we've always been "Hollywood South", film tax credits or not. :P

Well look at NOLA there is no city like it, the buildings the town layout its perfect for the movies.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived