My ProCombat Concepts

TornadoGTS

Had some free time, so decided to mess with Davidson's template. I might do some NFL ones too that's why I didnt name it "NCAA ProCombat Concepts", but for now all I've made is this Hawaii set. I made the black alternate out of rememberance of the Colt Brennan days :grin:

(Click Pics for full res)

HawaiiProCombat-Home.png

HawaiiProCombat-Away.png

HawaiiProCombat-Alt.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Had to do my team next, Miami. I liked the two-toned numbers they used on the Pro Combat jerseys, so I decided to keep them. Also finally found that damn Pro Combat shield to put on there lol.

(Click Pics For Full Res)

MiamiProCombat-Home.png

MiamiProCombat-Away.png

MiamiProCombat-Alt.png

MiamiProCombat-Stormtrooper.png

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Love that Hawaii set! Miami is nice too, but that Hawaii one is flat out awesome.

Thanks

The way the pant stripes are designed on the UM uniforms draw way too much unnecessary attention to the crotch... I'd fix that...

I knew someone was bound to mention it lol. I actually dont think its that bad, I've seen worse instances with the pants stripes like that, but I'll see what I like with it changed up a little then change accordingly.

• 2 months later...

I know its been a while, but been slowly putting this one together in between making covers. A disclaimer first, since it is a college template it does have short socks which might seem odd in this case but that's just the template. I kept the helmet they got now, with just the Jaguar head on each side and the teal reflecting paint. I also brought back the gold as a trim color. I made an away and alt too but need to do some refinements on them to get it up to par with the home (didnt finish them).

Jacksonville Jaguars

Click for full-res

JacksonvilleJaguarsPC-Home.png

Love the jaguar fur pattern, and is that my sleeve-stripe idea I spy? It looks good on your concept too.

You should get rid of the flywire on the shoulders and the front Nike logo, as the NFL would never allow those on their uniforms.

Phenominal job, but I still prefer my heat-activated uniform concept (although I'm a tad biased). :P

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

You should get rid of the flywire on the shoulders and the front Nike logo, as the NFL would never allow those on their uniforms.

They would never have Pro Combat to begin with because its a Nike product so either you gotta think, this is never gonna happen, or if it does its gonna have, the nike logo and flywire are gonna be on there.

Well, if Nike were to sign the exclusive contract for NFL uniforms, they would have to play by the NFL's rules, just like every single other company that has made uniforms for them.

Even so, the Nike logo would still be on there, I dont know where you get the idea that they wouldnt have the manufacturer's logo on there.

Here's the rest of them, and yes I was crazy enough to make a gold alternate lol.

Away: (Click Pic)

JacksonvilleJaguarsPC-Away.png

Home Alt: (Click Pic)

JacksonvilleJaguarsPC-HomeAlt.png

Home Alt 2: (Click Pic)

JacksonvilleJaguarsPC-AwayAlt.png

It would be on the side, and it wouldn't be visible on this template.

Kinda like your pants stripes :rolleyes: LOL

Next up, the Eagles. I'm fan of both color schemes they have used, but always wanted to see the kelly/silver scheme with the newer logos etc.

Home: (Click Pic)

PhiladelphiaEaglesPC-Home.png

Away: (Click Pic)

PhiladelphiaEaglesPC-Away.png

I'm not feeling the eagle feather pattern on the jersey itself. But the rest looks great.

Yeah I wasn't really feeling it either, I had a certain design pictured in my head but couldnt find something like that so I had to work with the best I had available.

Archived