Columbia Golden Eagles

The Fixer

You should make the back claw much more prominent than you have had in previous versions. Look at that picture for reference.

I feel that when you are adding colors/highlights, they are not really following the contours of the feathers.

But this looks very good!

how should the "contours" go? I'm not really sure what you mean but I wasnt sure if I was doing the highlights right.

Rhead.png

can anyone point me in the direction of a good hockey template? I really like the one with the actual player, but I dont know the name of it

Im going to finish some other logos over the weekend and hopefully finish this up then. It'll be my first hockey concept, and the name I picked was the Rockford IceHawks. My uncle used to own the IceHOGS.

I would suggest making the talons bigger because the talons of a bird are usually the size of its head. I don't really like the blue and how it looks as in its shape because it seems to abruptly stop, maybe smooth it out. Also maybe a lighter shade of blue (more frosty looking). Maybe silver instead of white? Just an idea. Keep working on it!

Thanks for the feedback, and I'm not disregarding it, but I took it into account but just dont agree.

The talons have to be a some what reasonable size because he is holding the stick, and though it is good to come close not every part of a logo needs to be exactly correct.

I'm not sure what you mean "that the blue just stops". But after i read this, I thought it was a great idea and I tried other blues but didnt get really what I wanted. I thought this blue looked fine after.

and there is a silver/gray in it, though it is kind of light. thanks for all the ideas though

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So this new crest has slightly different highlighting on the bird logo. the sizes changed a bit. and I changed some of the strokes.

crestonmesh.png

I hope to be finished with this project soon

Ok Im finished! I think I created a really good identity. I decided to present this is a very professional way (to show other people, not on here) and hopefully the files wont be too big, if they are I will take em down and just put a link to the album. SO................

title2.jpg

edit: they are too big so i just did the title-PLEASE go to this link and just click next to see all the pictures in this "presentation"

http://s779.photobucket.com/albums/yy76/RIceHawks/?action=view&current=title2.jpg

Archived