Toronto Maple Leafs Rebrand

Skedden

Hey this this is my first so I thought I'd throw it up here. I was gonna submit it on Puckdrawn for the Maple Leafs rebranding contest but the contest date was changed and I missed the deadline lol. But anyways I didn't make the jerseys but feel free to.

Toronto_Rebrand.jpg

Btw, I'm not a Leafs fan haha.

-Skedden

interesting. I would move the needle down so it makes the stem of the leaf. That would also make it small so it would actually look like a logo that they would use. Other wise that thing would touch the collar if it were positioned like a regular logo lol

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

This logo is too vertical. I agree with worcat, move the needle down a bit so that it does look like the stem, of course you would have to significantly decrease the size of the leaf so that you could have the observation deck high enough to where it won't be inside of the leaf. The observation deck needs a little work too. What you have now looks like two faces in profile. I would round out the middle, "nose/mouth", area and flatten the top some more; the right side of the top of the deck appears lower, and a little smaller, than the left side because of the white outline inside of the blue area. In addition maybe you could, inside of the leaf, draw some lines branching off of the middle part of the tower as if they were branching off of the stem. It could look bad though, but it's worth a shot I suppose.

Here's a picture of the tower to reference the changes that I suggested above.

I actually really like this, of course it's not practical, but it's a creative idea.

Archived