BlueSky

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With all due respect, THIS takes the cake:

Picture3.png

Truth. I concede. :lol:

Shouldn't they have used the Superdome

I'm sure that's supposed to be Sun Shark Robbie Life Player Land Pro Stadium or whatever it's called now, where the SB took place.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Over the summer I worked construction with a guy who is a big Steelers fan. He had a steelers Super Bowl XL champions tool belt and matching hammer.

You can put a Steelers logo on anything and sell it in Pittsburgh...and people will buy it.

And I mean anything.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Picture3.png

Truth. I concede. :lol:

Shouldn't they have used the Superdome

I'm sure that's supposed to be Sun Shark Robbie Life Player Land Pro Stadium or whatever it's called now, where the SB took place.

Well it dont look much like Joe Player Dolphin Shark Life Park Stadium

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Over the summer I worked construction with a guy who is a big Steelers fan. He had a steelers Super Bowl XL champions tool belt and matching hammer.

You can put a Steelers logo on anything and sell it in Pittsburgh...and people will buy it.

And I mean anything.

Change "Pittsburgh" to "Pennsylvania" and you're correct. There are some really stupid Steelers things plastered to vehicles around here.

87Redskins.png

I like the fridge.

The carousel is definately a

first time SB champion item.

The Pats had tons of SB merchandise

after beating the Rams.

Maybe not as extreme, but when you

finally win it all, everyone wants

a piece of the licensing action.

You're a regular Wordsworth.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The blanket would be slightly tolerable if they didn't have "Believe in DAT" on there, but it's still pretty hideous.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

And I mean anything.

I refuse to believe that even Pittsburgh can be as bad as Packers stuff in Wisconsin.

Exhibit A:

ptfs333.jpg

Picture3.png

Remarkably enough, no where on that thing are the words SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS.

I must admit though, that is one of the cooler Champions items I've seen. It's not as tacky as it seems and it conveys important information about the Championship season. If they actually made one for all six Steelers titles, I would actually consider buying them. Definitely a good collector's item that doesn't seem outdated the second the next Super Bowl is over.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

And I mean anything.

I refuse to believe that even Pittsburgh can be as bad as Packers stuff in Wisconsin.

Exhibit A:

ptfs333.jpg

Exhibit A cups...ba-dum-chhhhhhhh!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Nobody in northern Wisconsin is down to an A.

Well, at least not the men.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived