Capitals idea

Snowcap30

Considering how few posts this board usually gets, is a bump really necessary?

Besides, it's the Fresno Falcons' logo.  The colours aren't bad, though the white stripe could be much smaller.

And doesn't Jagr wear 68?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Considering how few posts this board usually gets, is a bump really necessary?

Besides, it's the Fresno Falcons' logo.  The colours aren't bad, though the white stripe could be much smaller.

And doesn't Jagr wear 68?

1. true

2. yes it is the fresno logo..i thought it would look good.

3. oops

untitled-1.png

JQK, i like your i idea and have only two comments, i think you should remove the script underneath the logo, then IMO its a quality jersey. Also add some shoulder/sleeve numbersto make the jersey more complete.

SnowCap30, i dont really care for your jersey, i dont like your usage of black, or the logo, it just doesnt look like its belongs as a professional hockey logo (that's probably why its a college logo) keep working, you'll get the big design eventually :;):

SnowCap, I'm not big on yours at all, nice effort, but it doesn't blend well. If I were you i would try something completly new.

JQK, I think yours looks very nice. However, you are gonna have to explain to me what that T is if anything. I happen to really like the script underneath the logo in the case. Otherwise, the Capitol building would look incomplete as a logo. Also, for comparision could you make a red jersey but switch the white and blue on the shoulders. I think I would stick with white, but blue might be nice.

Thanks Stl, and no, that "t" is just a t, in the old logo it was a hockey stick, but i didn't want that. I wanted the old feel, but the hockey stick "t" was too big, too unseemly for what i wanted to do.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived